Default Stolen from rec.boats.cruising

An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the
mid- Maryland area. Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

On Tue, 19 May 2009 07:09:08 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the
mid- Maryland area. Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

"You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john."

I don't know what bothers me more - the fact that I understood that
sentence perfectly or coughing my lungs out laughing. :)

I need to save that so i can use it the next time I am really ****ed.

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the mid-
Maryland area. Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects

mmmmmm ...so the family is finally writing to you again...............

On May 19, 8:15*am, "Don White" wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in messagenews:Re2dndmSpvvIDo_XnZ2dnUVZ_o6dnZ2d@gigan ews.com...

An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the mid-
Maryland area. *Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects

mmmmmm ...so the family is finally writing to you again...............

pssst, you're about as good at reading comprehension as you are at
math, and that's bad. Reggie doesn't live in the Washington DC /
Maryland area. Now tell us again how 0.5% of 100 million equals 50
million.

Man, she's ****ed. Wonder where he'll live now?

wrote:
An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the
mid- Maryland area. Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects

Man, she's ****ed. Wonder where he'll live now?

K. Throw the bum out.

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the
mid- Maryland area. Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

Is this what you are thinking of?
The unauthorized biography of Harry N Krause Magna Cum Loudly, 1.7 per
center, 1962 graduate of James Hillhouse High School, New Haven Ct.

jim7856 wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
An interesting post from Craig's List Washington, which includes the
mid- Maryland area. Does this remind you of anyone you know?

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best...051162624.html

Is this what you are thinking of?
The unauthorized biography of Harry N Krause Magna Cum Loudly, 1.7 per
center, 1962 graduate of James Hillhouse High School, New Haven Ct.

If the turd (I mean shoe) fits.