Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Cheap satisfaction...

It's kind of nice to not need to be satisfied with nothing but the
best.

Vic and I see eye to eye on a lot of things. He drives old Corsica's
and I drive old station wagons. Now I won't say I'm cheap, but it
doesn't take much to make me happy.

anyhow, the computer screen on dads old machine took a dive. It fires
up then after a minute it's like you jsut shut it off. wait about
10-15 sec. punch the button and it comes back on, then in a few
seconds it shuts itself back off.

i called a friend of mine to say I couldn't check his email at work
because of the bad monitor, and he told me you can get some pretty
good deals on them now, because they're getting better and the prices
are getting lower then he started telling me wherehe saw some cool
screen advertized for about a hundred or so. I interrupted him and
said "Or I can get one at the pawn shop for about $15 bucks!"

He said, "For you? that sound like a deal". Soze I call my buddy that
runs the pawn shop and asked if he had something. "Sure do, I'll bring
it home with me." So I went to his house and picked it up. it's
really cool what you can get for a twenty. Not my pic but this is it!

http://www.sz-wholesale.com/uploadFi...onitor_558.jpg

Ain't she a beauty?