jps jps is offline

Default Questions for Eisboch

On Wed, 13 May 2009 15:29:01 -0400, HK wrote:

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
snip
I know if I was waterboarded, I would tell you about 100's
of terrorist activities that were in the works. I would admit to being
the lost Beatle, and would swear that I thought Harry and Donnie were
decent human beings.

snip --
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

Sounds like waterboarding might do you some good...we might finally get some
truth out of you.

Gee, is that the real p.o.s. Smithers or another faked Smithers, not
that I give a ****?

Sounds too balanced to be the real Reggie. Maybe he's on meds.

On May 13, 3:29*pm, HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
m...
snip
* I know if I was waterboarded, I would tell you about 100's
of terrorist activities that were in the works. *I would admit to being
the lost Beatle, and would swear that I thought Harry and Donnie were
decent human beings.

snip --
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

Sounds like waterboarding might do you some good...we might finally get some
truth out of you.

Gee, is that the real p.o.s. Smithers or another faked Smithers, not
that I give a ****?- Hide quoted text -

Then why'd you ask?

Don White wrote:
"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
snip
I know if I was waterboarded, I would tell you about 100's
of terrorist activities that were in the works. I would admit to being
the lost Beatle, and would swear that I thought Harry and Donnie were
decent human beings.

snip --
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

Sounds like waterboarding might do you some good...we might finally get some
truth out of you.

Gee, is that the real p.o.s. Smithers or another faked Smithers, not
that I give a ****?

Sounds too balanced to be the real Reggie. Maybe he's on meds.

No, you just think I am balanced because I agree with you on this topic.
I don't base my opinion upon one's party affiliation. I can disagree
with politicians in either party.

I am just as ashamed of the democratic leaders who KNEW about water
boarding and now are pretending they really didn't know what it was.
Reminds of the German citizens who had to live around the Nazi's
Concentration Camps, and pretended they didn't know what was going on.
YOU should be just as ashamed of them as I am.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
jps jps is offline

Don White wrote:
[...]

I don't like scum any more than you do, whether it be on the left or
right side of the aisle.

The right's scum just seems a little scummier to me...

On Wed, 13 May 2009 15:29:01 -0400, HK wrote:

Gee, is that the real p.o.s. Smithers or another faked Smithers, not
that I give a ****?

Lace panties are lace panties.

Casady

HK HK is offline