Default My brother is...

an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)
Tim Tim is offline

On May 11, 6:56*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run by my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

Really!?!

Isn't it nice to have relatives in show-biz?
Tim Tim is offline

On May 11, 6:56*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

I have a youtube account, you want me to write on their comments page
that you said "hi?"
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 May 2009 19:56:49 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

You're surrounded by liberals.

On May 11, 7:56*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

That's cool. That's exactly the kind of things the local churches
invest in big-time. Thank god for those conservative christians. :-

MMC MMC is offline

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

Looks like they're doing something good. There are a lot of vets living on
the street.

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:30:14 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 11, 7:16*pm, wrote:
On May 11, 7:56*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

That's cool. *That's exactly the kind of things the local churches
invest in big-time. *Thank god for those conservative christians. *:-

Amen!

You silly skanks...Conservative Christians... Bwaahaaahaaahaaa!

A search of her name in fed campaign funding shows her contributions
are to John Kerry and the Massachusetts Democratic State Committee.

Like I said, Tom is surrounded by Liberal Democrats. He should thank
God for looking after him.

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

Nice "do" on the chick in the video.
jps jps is offline

On Mon, 11 May 2009 22:42:03 -0400, BAR wrote:

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
an idiiot.

He making a series of videos for Pine Street Inn - which, as it
happens, is run my my sister-in-law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHXy3WhlbeQ

He didn't tell me about this one. Moron. :)

Nice "do" on the chick in the video.

It's Tom's sister-in-law you dweeb.

Sent by my brother... John H. General 0 November 9th 07 03:02 AM
Help a brother out? dt General 0 November 1st 06 06:42 PM
Help a brother out? Reginald P. Smithers III General 1 October 31st 06 10:40 PM
Help a brother out? Eisboch General 4 October 31st 06 01:20 PM
Big Brother at Your Store??? Death Marchers On General 4 December 6th 03 01:49 AM