Default Help a brother out?

Confused I am - play not this file does.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/

skippy01.mpg file is.

Very appreciated be I.

Realplayer fine, it is.

Credits cracked me up.

Eisboch

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:12:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

. ..
Confused I am - play not this file does.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/

skippy01.mpg file is.

Very appreciated be I.

Realplayer fine, it is.

Hmmmm - for some reason, I can't get it to play off the Web - WMP says
it can't find it - says "the specified module can't be found".

Reg says it plays in QT as an .avi and you run it in RP. Does it play
as a RP file or as a .mpeg?

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Credits cracked me up.

Heh - a couple of my Usenet alter egos from days gone by. :)
--

1. Takes me to an index file, your link does
2. skippy01.mpg click I do

Works fine, lasts a long time.

Eisboch

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:12:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Reg says it plays in QT as an .avi and you run it in RP. Does it play
as a RP file or as a .mpeg?

Can't be. He must be in error. QT will open and play mpeg files, if that's
what he has set as his default player. If it's not a .avi file (which it
isn't) .. QT wont play it as an .avi.

Eisboch

I wonder why I can't get it to play on my WMP then? It works offline,
just doesn't work online.

I just went back to your link and clicked on the first file again but
changed the application from Real Player to Windows Media Player.

Worked fine.

Eisboch

Jim Jim is offline

WMP works here. Try format/c: then reinstall windows.
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:12:52 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

. ..
Confused I am - play not this file does.

http://www.swsports.org/images/Movies/

skippy01.mpg file is.

Very appreciated be I.

Realplayer fine, it is.

Hmmmm - for some reason, I can't get it to play off the Web - WMP says
it can't find it - says "the specified module can't be found".

Reg says it plays in QT as an .avi and you run it in RP. Does it play
as a RP file or as a .mpeg?

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Credits cracked me up.

Heh - a couple of my Usenet alter egos from days gone by. :)
--

"What the hell's the deal with this newsgroup...
is there a computer terminal in the day room of

Bilgeman - circa 2004