Default Obamanomics....

.... trickle up poverty.

On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

That would be pretty funny if it wasn't frightfully true.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

That would be pretty funny if it wasn't frightfully true.

The only good part is there will be less boats on the waterways. Fewer will
afford such luxuries.

On Fri, 8 May 2009 07:08:20 -0600, "Canuck57" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

That would be pretty funny if it wasn't frightfully true.

The only good part is there will be less boats on the waterways. Fewer will
afford such luxuries.

Didn't think of that - good point.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

Trickle down = Snake Oil

jps jps is offline

On Fri, 8 May 2009 07:08:20 -0600, "Canuck57" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

That would be pretty funny if it wasn't frightfully true.

The only good part is there will be less boats on the waterways. Fewer will
afford such luxuries.

Too many idiots living beyond their means, using the equity in their
houses to fuel fantasies. Life in the US is being reset to more
realistic standard.

Affluenza is losing ground.

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 May 2009 07:08:20 -0600, "Canuck57" wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

That would be pretty funny if it wasn't frightfully true.

The only good part is there will be less boats on the waterways. Fewer
will
afford such luxuries.

Too many idiots living beyond their means, using the equity in their
houses to fuel fantasies. Life in the US is being reset to more
realistic standard.

Affluenza is losing ground.

Agreed. But for those that too the story of the Three Pigs seriously, we
are not hurting one bit. In fact, I look at this as an opportunity. It is
the paper tigers that are having the wind blown out with the BS. Those
sticking to fundimentals and tried and proven diciplines are laughing.

"jps" wrote in message
On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:22:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

... trickle up poverty.

Trickle down = Snake Oil

For a Snake-oil saleman, Obama being on the top does pretty good to rally
the masses in their missery.

On Fri, 8 May 2009 18:35:36 -0600, "Canuck57" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

All the way to the bank.

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 8 May 2009 18:35:36 -0600, "Canuck57" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

I don't deal much with banks, only with investment institutions that are not
involved in lending money at all. Been that way for 7 years. In fact, sold
my last bond some 5 years ago. Maybe blessed, but I saw this coming a mile
away. But did under estimate how deep it is going. Problem is, this market
is doing good and I am profitin, I suspect it is a mini-recovery that will
go south by fall.

I will predict this. Until GM & Chrysler are bankrupt and processed, until
the government gets it's cash flow possitive, there isn't a hope in hell for
the economy to get much better. A growing poor and often working class is
going to change demographics. Infaltion will hit hard too at some point.
The ride is far from over.