jps jps is offline

Default All Bow Down Before Rush

On Thu, 7 May 2009 10:41:54 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .

On Wed, 06 May 2009 23:10:16 -0400, HK wrote:

It's astounding. Why don't the Dems who Olbermann trashes bow and
scrape like the Republicans?

Because they're taught not to question authority and Rush IS the
authority these days.

Head of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh.

You two are hilarious.

I am not a registered Republican or Democrat, but if I *were* a Republican,
Rush would not be my leader.
I suspect many, if not most real Republicans would agree. But, meanwhile,
have your fun but don't get dizzy spinning.

Eisboch

Every R that's crossed paths with Rush has within hours or days
recanted and altered their patter to match Rush's directive.

There's no spin here. Doesn't matter if you're a Republican voter,
Republicans elected to represent their interests are bowing and
scraping to Rush.

I find it as astounding as you.

Eisboch wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

On Wed, 06 May 2009 23:10:16 -0400, HK wrote:

It's astounding. Why don't the Dems who Olbermann trashes bow and
scrape like the Republicans?

Because they're taught not to question authority and Rush IS the
authority these days.

Head of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh.

You two are hilarious.

I am not a registered Republican or Democrat, but if I *were* a
Republican, Rush would not be my leader.
I suspect many, if not most real Republicans would agree. But,
meanwhile, have your fun but don't get dizzy spinning.

Eisboch

I agree with this post.

Tim wrote:
On May 6, 10:10 pm, HK wrote:
Eric Cantor, the slimeball Congressman from Virginia who is the
Republican whip in the U.S. House...

Thursday, April 30: Cantor announces a Republican listening tour, saying
the GOP needs to "begin a conversation with the American people."

Saturday, May 2: Cantor says Republicans must "get back to listening to
the people."

Monday, May 4: Rush Limbaugh smacks down Cantor’s project, saying "we do
not need a listening tour."

Wednesday, May 6: Cantor caves, saying "really, this is not a listening
tour."

Republican pussies, all of them. About 21% of voters now identify
themselves as Republicans.

Here's the link Harry.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...s-boss...again

Why dont' you include a link instead of a snip of an article lone?

Well i suppose a snip is better than a full blown cnp.

You mean you actually believe KOS?

?;^)

21% WAFA!

alt.california, alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics.gw-bush, alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism, alt.politics.republicans, alt.culture.alaska,rec.boats [email protected] General 2 December 7th 08 10:59 AM
Rush is Right! Mike[_9_] ASA 8 July 13th 08 06:00 PM
Rush or TV wrestler? Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 March 17th 05 11:48 AM
OT Rush Limbaugh's first sensible words? Dixon General 38 January 12th 05 02:17 PM