Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Rush is Right!

"After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be
Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoes of Abraham
Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan. 143 days -- I keep leftovers in my
refrigerator longer than that. In contrast, John McCain's 26 years in
Congress, 22 years of military service including 1,966 days in captivity as
a POW in Hanoi now seem more impressive than ever." So there you go, 143
days. So this is the key. All of these so-called flip-flops, all these
changes in position, they are due to his inexperience. His inexperience and
his incompetence lead him to make goofs, to lie, to flounder around. I
think if people see Obama as dangerously incompetent and floundering, it
might lessen his appeal. Calling him a flip-flopper, you know, been there,
done that with John Kerry. He owns that. As I say, you look at Kerry and
you see a sandal, a flip-flop. Birkenstock, no. I'm talking about beach
flip-flop, you just see it when you look at his face, either that or Lurch.
So you can't tag that to Obama. It's gotta be incompetence, it's got to be
inexperience.

Rush or TV wrestler? Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 March 17th 05 11:48 AM
OT Rush Limbaugh's first sensible words? Dixon General 38 January 12th 05 02:17 PM