HK HK is offline

Default All Bow Down Before Rush

Eric Cantor, the slimeball Congressman from Virginia who is the
Republican whip in the U.S. House...

Thursday, April 30: Cantor announces a Republican listening tour, saying
the GOP needs to "begin a conversation with the American people."

Saturday, May 2: Cantor says Republicans must "get back to listening to
the people."

Monday, May 4: Rush Limbaugh smacks down Cantor’s project, saying "we do
not need a listening tour."

Wednesday, May 6: Cantor caves, saying "really, this is not a listening
tour."

Republican pussies, all of them. About 21% of voters now identify
themselves as Republicans.

Tim Tim is offline

On May 6, 10:10*pm, HK wrote:
Eric Cantor, the slimeball Congressman from Virginia who is the
Republican whip in the U.S. House...

Thursday, April 30: Cantor announces a Republican listening tour, saying
the GOP needs to "begin a conversation with the American people."

Saturday, May 2: Cantor says Republicans must "get back to listening to
the people."

Monday, May 4: Rush Limbaugh smacks down Cantor’s project, saying "we do
not need a listening tour."

Wednesday, May 6: Cantor caves, saying "really, this is not a listening
tour."

Republican pussies, all of them. About 21% of voters now identify
themselves as Republicans.

Here's the link Harry.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...s-boss...again

Why dont' you include a link instead of a snip of an article lone?

Well i suppose a snip is better than a full blown cnp.

You mean you actually believe KOS?

?;^)
HK HK is offline

Tim wrote:
On May 6, 10:10 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

Why not? Kos is truthful and informative, if biased. The bit about
Cantor kissing Rush's ass has been reported all over the web...
HK HK is offline

HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On May 6, 10:10 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

You like Washington Monthly better?

MAYBE LISTENING IS OVERRATED.... GOP leaders, over the weekend:

"What we're trying to do here today is kick off a series of town
hall forums so that we can get back to listening to the people," Cantor
told CNN on Sunday morning as he kicked off the rebranding effort.

"Listening to people can make a difference," declared Mitt Romney
while sitting on stage with Cantor during the first event. "That's what
we're talking about here, we're listening to people."

Fellow GOP luminary Jeb Bush sounded like an echo: "I'm actually
optimistic [about the future], if we have the humility to start
listening and learning..."

Rush Limbaugh, Monday:

"We do not need a listening tour; we need a teaching tour. That is
what the Republican Party, or, slash, the conservative movement needs to
focus on. Listening tour ain't it."

Eric Cantor, this morning:

"You know, Joe, really, this -- this is not a listening tour....
What the National Council for a New America is, is an opportunity for us
to go out across this country to talk about our conservative principles...."

Just so we're clear, less than a week after unveiling their new latest
initiative, Republican leaders are rebranding the rebranding, at least
in part because a radio talk-show host didn't approve.

Impressive.
Tim Tim is offline

On May 6, 10:20*pm, HK wrote:
HK wrote:

You like Washington Monthly better?

I've never heard of that one. I dont' get out much.....

But if they got anything on GPS buyers guides, I'll peek.

Senior Member

*http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...-Limbaugh-prov...

Why dont' you include a link instead of a snip of an article lone?

Well i suppose a snip is better than a full blown cnp.

You mean you actually believe KOS?

?;^)

Why not? Kos is truthful and informative, if biased. The bit about
Cantor kissing Rush's ass has been reported all over the web...- Hide quoted text -

LOL... They have been caught in more lies than the New York Lies er
um, times.. (All the news that fits our agenda, weather real or not).

On May 6, 11:46*pm, wrote:
On May 6, 11:18*pm, HK wrote:

Tim wrote:
On May 6, 10:10 pm, HK wrote:
[...]

um, times.. (All the news that fits our agenda, weather real or not).- Hide quoted text -

Damn, it's hilarious watching Harry question someone else's honesty
and integrity!
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 06 May 2009 23:10:16 -0400, HK wrote:

Eric Cantor, the slimeball Congressman from Virginia who is the
Republican whip in the U.S. House...

Thursday, April 30: Cantor announces a Republican listening tour, saying
the GOP needs to "begin a conversation with the American people."

Saturday, May 2: Cantor says Republicans must "get back to listening to
the people."

Monday, May 4: Rush Limbaugh smacks down Cantor’s project, saying "we do
not need a listening tour."

Wednesday, May 6: Cantor caves, saying "really, this is not a listening
tour."

Republican pussies, all of them. About 21% of voters now identify
themselves as Republicans.

It's astounding. Why don't the Dems who Olbermann trashes bow and
scrape like the Republicans?

Because they're taught not to question authority and Rush IS the
authority these days.

Head of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 6 May 2009 20:24:25 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On May 6, 10:20*pm, HK wrote:
HK wrote:

You like Washington Monthly better?

I've never heard of that one. I dont' get out much.....

But if they got anything on GPS buyers guides, I'll peek.

Turn your TV on to a news channel. Everyone but Fox is detailing
Cantor throwing himself at the feet of the Grand Poobah.

"jps" wrote in message

On Wed, 06 May 2009 23:10:16 -0400, HK wrote:

It's astounding. Why don't the Dems who Olbermann trashes bow and
scrape like the Republicans?

Because they're taught not to question authority and Rush IS the
authority these days.

Head of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh.

You two are hilarious.

I am not a registered Republican or Democrat, but if I *were* a Republican,
Rush would not be my leader.
I suspect many, if not most real Republicans would agree. But, meanwhile,
have your fun but don't get dizzy spinning.

Eisboch

alt.california, alt.rush-limbaugh, alt.impeach.bush, alt.politics.gw-bush, alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism, alt.politics.republicans, alt.culture.alaska,rec.boats [email protected] General 2 December 7th 08 10:59 AM
Rush is Right! Mike[_9_] ASA 8 July 13th 08 06:00 PM
Rush or TV wrestler? Jonathan Ganz ASA 1 March 17th 05 11:48 AM
OT Rush Limbaugh's first sensible words? Dixon General 38 January 12th 05 02:17 PM