Default Ping : Don White

wrote in message
On May 6, 11:00 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
I think I finally got an ID on my Grandfathers Boat. Ever heard of a
Waymouth?. An older fishing charter Captain down the Lake from me ID'd
it. Dont know if it's positive, but he swears that's what it is.
Gonna do a google on it, and see if I get a hit.

Can't say I have.
Is it spelled Waymouth or Weymouth? S.

The Brits have a bad habit of misspelling many words.

Eisboch

I happen to know that you also have a Weymouth in MA. (we have one here in
NS of course).
A future professional hockey player named Bobby Sheehan, who was in my
grade
12 class when he played his junior hockey here, came from there.

As a matter of fact, I believe our village got it's name from the
Loyalists
who left Mass in the mid 1700s when the ungrateful rabble was acting
up..http://www.weymouthnovascotia.com/

I have a Family Tree tracing my Ancestors back to the 1600's. They
left Virginia when the rabble started acting up. They were one of the
first 20 Familys to settle the Niagara Region. Fought with Brock
against the Americans in the Battle of Queenston Heights.And a direct
relation of mine was the Lady who informed the Brits of the impending
attack by the Americans...... Any guess on who that is? If you know
Canadian History, you'll know who I'm referring to.

Sure do...she made (makes?) some fine chocolates. ;-)

wrote in message
On May 6, 11:00 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
[...]

Just in case anyone here doesn't know of her...
http://www.laurasecord.ca/history.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Secord

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote in message
I think I finally got an ID on my Grandfathers Boat. Ever heard of a
Waymouth?. An older fishing charter Captain down the Lake from me ID'd
it. Dont know if it's positive, but he swears that's what it is.
Gonna do a google on it, and see if I get a hit.

Can't say I have.
Is it spelled Waymouth or Weymouth? S.

The Brits have a bad habit of misspelling many words.

Eisboch

I happen to know that you also have a Weymouth in MA. (we have one here in
NS of course).
A future professional hockey player named Bobby Sheehan, who was in my grade
12 class when he played his junior hockey here, came from there.

As a matter of fact, I believe our village got it's name from the Loyalists
who left Mass in the mid 1700s when the ungrateful rabble was acting up..
http://www.weymouthnovascotia.com/

My gawd. You sure do know your geography.
And when it came time to fight for what's right, the pansies ran north.

On May 6, 12:58*pm, jim78565 wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
[...]

And when it came time to fight for what's right, the pansies ran north.- Hide quoted text -

What's funny in all of this, is this is a classic example OF slammer,
FOR slammer. Notice that no one has come and started trashing his
family, yet I guarantee if it was the other way around, slammer would
be here being vulgar and low life.

"jim78565" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
"Don White" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

What's the matter...?
You still sore from your navy days when someone sabotaged you by putting
sand in your Vasoline?

On May 6, 12:58*pm, jim78565 wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
m...
"Don White" wrote in message
.. .
wrote in message
[...]

Look at Bozo here, who knows NO History. People were asked to take a
side, my Ancestors chose the Crown, over the Colonys. They went to
Niagara. They defended Canada, using far LESS Soldiers than the US
had, and beat them off. Care to **** in your Hat again?
My statements weren't meant to give you a platform to troll on, Dwarf
Army Turdlet.

On May 6, 9:28*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

I think I finally got an ID on my Grandfathers Boat. Ever heard of a
Waymouth?. An older fishing charter Captain down the Lake from me ID'd
it. Dont know if it's positive, but he swears that's what it is.
Gonna do a google on it, and see if I get a hit.

Can't say I have.
Is it spelled Waymouth or Weymouth? * * * * * * * * * * * *S.

Looks like its Weymouth, but I cant find any pics of that year of boat.

Ping: Don White... Don White General 0 October 18th 06 03:22 AM
Ping: Don White RCE General 0 March 12th 06 11:29 PM
Ping: Don White JimH General 0 February 18th 06 12:19 AM
Ping: Don White and RCE JimH General 19 February 5th 06 11:14 PM
Ping: Don White JimH General 0 May 2nd 05 11:13 PM