Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
HK HK is offline

Default Crikey...an ounce of prevention...

Teen Mom Bristol Palin: the New Face of Abstinence
Palin Promoting Abstinence in New Campaign, 'Regardless of What I Did
Personally'
By SARAH NETTER and IMAEYEN IBANGA

"Regardless of what I did personally, I just think that abstinence is
the only ... 100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy," she told
"Good Morning America" today, backing away from a previous statement on
Fox News that abstinence wasn't realistic, saying it was taken out of
context.

The spotlight has been on the 18-year-old since her pregnancy was
announced a few days after her mother accepted the offer to become the
GOP's vice presidential nominee. She's now using that spotlight to
promote a national campaign to raise awareness for teen pregnancy
prevention.

- - -

No offense to Bristol, but if she had a mother with a brain, the girl
would have known about and used condoms or some other birth control
device, and if she had had a *real* mother, she would have been able to
get the morning after pill or a quick, safe abortion.

Teen Pregnancy Prevention? Use a condom.

What Bristol Palin is doing now is so very Republican.

Crikey! hk General 3 January 8th 09 10:26 PM
Crikey! hk General 1 September 1st 08 11:36 PM
effective prevention and recovery of sinusitis n1x5icbk General 0 May 2nd 08 01:39 AM
Flying Pig Prevention Measures Skip Gundlach Cruising 51 April 8th 07 08:35 PM
Boat Crime Prevention Tips [email protected] General 0 February 24th 05 10:59 PM