[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Crikey...an ounce of prevention...

On May 6, 9:03*am, HK wrote:
Teen Mom Bristol Palin: the New Face of Abstinence
Palin Promoting Abstinence in New Campaign, 'Regardless of What I Did
Personally'
By SARAH NETTER and IMAEYEN IBANGA

"Regardless of what I did personally, I just think that abstinence is
the only ... 100 percent foolproof way to prevent pregnancy," she told
"Good Morning America" today, backing away from a previous statement on
Fox News that abstinence wasn't realistic, saying it was taken out of
context.

The spotlight has been on the 18-year-old since her pregnancy was
announced a few days after her mother accepted the offer to become the
GOP's vice presidential nominee. She's now using that spotlight to
promote a national campaign to raise awareness for teen pregnancy
prevention.

- - -

No offense to Bristol, but if she had a mother with a brain, the girl
would have known about and used condoms or some other birth control
device, and if she had had a *real* mother, she would have been able to
get the morning after pill or a quick, safe abortion.

Teen Pregnancy Prevention? *Use a condom.

What Bristol Palin is doing now is so very Republican.

How do you know that she wanted to prevent pregnancy?
Oh, you are projecting because you don't like kids, even your own.