jps jps is offline

Default Gay Marriage Opponent Topless Photos Leaked

On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:52:30 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On May 6, 4:46*pm, jps wrote:
On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:45:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 6, 4:31*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 2:23 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 1:49 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
As bizarre as the libertarians are, I suspect they'd hoot out a dummy
like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.- Hide quoted text -
What a freakin' low life piece of **** you are.
old weird harold would **** his pants if she came within 20 feet of
him. *He'd have to double up on his Depends.
That may be your fondest hope, Mr. Grand Dragon, but I've seen better,
and up close, too.
Yeah, you keep talking about Victoria Secrets models. *I'll bet you
keep the latest edition right beside your wheelchair, and have to
squint up close to make them out.
harold krause - Depends poster geezer.
Awwwww. The Grand Dragon doesn't love me anymore.

I thought your father was dead.

Oh, look...the Grand Dragon of South Carolina is insulting dead
relatives...again.
You posted a disgusting picture and insinuated that it was my family.
You get what you deserve.

No wonder you hang here with slime like Justhate,
Loogy, DK, and FloridaJim.

All those guys have far more integrity than you'll ever have. *It must
be hell to be you.

harold krause - Bigot, Racist, Liar.

Integrity? *What would you know of integrity?

Unlike you, I don't have to lie about my life, house, wife and
accomplishments on the internet. Unlike you, I also don't hang with
HK - Bigot, Racist, and proven Liar.

You really don't want to talk about integrity, now do you?

What have I lied about you old, silly ass?
HK HK is offline

On May 6, 4:31 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 2:23 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 1:49 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

The Flaccid Kleagle of South Carolina doesn't like me much? I'm so
....crushed.

"jps" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:37:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

That would be "pray tell", oh mister high IQ.

You still haven't cited a single thing I've lied about you silly ass.

Go get a spanking from the little woman, you need it.

Unfortunately, the only spanking he'll be getting is from the Palm sisters!

jps jps is offline

On May 6, 4:31 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 2:23 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On May 6, 1:49 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Bloody waste of time.

Can't back up his claim so he skirts and skips around like a politcian
that's been exposed for his wide stance.
jps jps is offline

On Wed, 6 May 2009 18:54:11 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 6 May 2009 13:37:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

That would be "pray tell", oh mister high IQ.

You still haven't cited a single thing I've lied about you silly ass.

Go get a spanking from the little woman, you need it.

Unfortunately, the only spanking he'll be getting is from the Palm sisters!

They should grab him by the balls and give a good yank.

On May 6, 4:25*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"jim78565" wrote in message

On May 6, 1:49 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:

As bizarre as the libertarians are, I suspect they'd hoot out a dummy
like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.- Hide quoted text -
What a freakin' low life piece of **** you are.
old weird harold would **** his pants if she came within 20 feet of
him. *He'd have to double up on his Depends.
That may be your fondest hope, Mr. Grand Dragon, but I've seen better,
and up close, too. Hey...do your dream dates wear sheet suits with
pointy hats, too?

Your family photo?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/scfamily....

****ing bigot. What do you have to say about the KKK being
headquartered in Maryland, asshole?

How far is KKK headquarters from Krause's basement apartment/office?

LOL.. you're asking Looney?
He couldn't find his way out to the airport when Harry breezed in for a
visit a while back.- Hide quoted text -

Psssst, idiot, unlike that hick town where you live, ATL is huge.
Harry was a pussy and wouldn't give me his flight info. One can't
possibly go to ATL and find someone just by knowing they are coming.
He didn't give a time, a flight number, a gate, nothing. He's a pussy
who only talks trash in usenet.

On 5-May-2009, jps wrote:

I recognize this whole thing about gay marriage may have you a little
confused. Truth is, girls are still a lot more attractive topless
than dudes,

Not to the Hilton backdoor-buckaroo.