jps jps is offline

Default Gay Marriage Opponent Topless Photos Leaked

On Tue, 05 May 2009 22:05:03 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 21:44:41 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
On Tue, 05 May 2009 20:30:24 -0400, HK wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
"jps" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 May 2009 18:50:27 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...os-leaked.html

I recognize this whole thing about gay marriage may have you a little
confused. Truth is, girls are still a lot more attractive topless
than dudes, but thanks for the very pc link to what you've found to be
an attractive topless babe.

I will not disparage your choice since I eagerly endorse that beauty
is indeed in the eye of the beholder-- but please consider the
possibility that this link is slightly more satisfying...

http://thedirty.com/?p=157850

From what I understand about recent additions, this is pre-plastic.
She's also a class act and a smart cookie. I like her ..... ummmm
style.

Eisboch
She's a ditz.
You really should request a refund for your Lasik eye surgery.

Eisboch
I didn't say she wasn't attractive, in an artificial, plastic sort of
way. She is, even with her capped teeth and fake tits. "Ditz" isn't a
reference to looks.

I don't think she'd compete well against the gals in the Victoria's
Secret swimwear and lingerie catalogs.
She'd require further enhancement but I'm sure she'd have no trouble
finding someone to fund that endeavor. Larry Flint?
That's where she is headed. Either that, or she'll be Sarah Palin's
running mate.

I can't image her unseating either Bachmann or Palin.

She'll have to run on a third party ticket. Maybe the Libertarians
although she'd have to change her rap from marriage to tea bags and
succession.

As bizarre as the libertarians are, I suspect they'd hoot out a dummy
like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.

Don't know.

If they thought it could bring them votes, they'd let her parade in
pasties.

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news:QoCdnVGRxqvETp3XnZ2dnUVZ_t2dnZ2d@earthli nk.com...
Eisboch wrote:
news:cqi105lfga0b0g1p2mr46jemue1aihh7lo@4ax .com...
wrote:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...ge-opponent-to...

I recognize this whole thing about gay marriage may have you a little
confused. *Truth is, girls are still a lot more attractive topless
than dudes, but thanks for the very pc link to what you've found to be
an attractive topless babe.

I will not disparage your choice since I eagerly endorse that beauty
is indeed in the eye of the beholder-- but please consider the
possibility that this link is slightly more satisfying...

http://thedirty.com/?p=157850

From what I understand about recent additions, this is pre-plastic.
[...]

like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.- Hide quoted text -

What a freakin' low life piece of **** you are.

On Tue, 05 May 2009 22:21:42 -0400, HK wrote:

You can bet that at Sunday church, the collection plate was passed
around to help pay for the proselytizing it does in Central and South
America, converting Catholics to Evangelicals

Converting basically honest people into lying sacks of **** who will
tell you anything to get you to leave them alone?

Casady

On May 5, 9:59*pm, jps wrote:
On Tue, 5 May 2009 18:39:53 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On May 5, 8:42*pm, jps wrote:

It's typical that "neo-conservatives" want to restrict what others do
but reserve all freedoms for themselves.

Funny... you just described harold and yourself to a "T".

I disagree.

That's your right... and mine as well.

You should remember that it's already been shown that some of the most
avid anti-gun ultra-liberals have bodyguards that carry guns, or they
actually carry *themselves*. They want "joe public" to give up
theirs, while they keep their own guns around. It's not just a
conservative thing by any measure. Remember all those liberals in
obama's cabinet that didn't pay their taxes? They sure want us to,
eh?

"I don't care if you want to hunt, I don't care if you think it's your
right. I say, sorry, you are not allowed to own a gun, and if you do
own a gun I think you should go to prison." - Rosie O'Donnell (with
armed bodygards)

"The Constitution is a radical document... it is the job of the
government to rein in people's rights." - Bill Clinton (for effect)

Besides, my statement was mostly based on your actions and words here
over the last couple of months since you showed back up. You know,
when you're trying to act like you're superior, with a bigger house,
smarter wife, better screwdriver, and all that other BS you try to
spout. It gives us a glimpse inside your elitist "do as I say, not as
I do" mindset and attitude. harold was included because he owns guns,
but sides with you. No doubt, to a "T".

bunch of statements snipped

Hey, when you sober up you can make some sense. I agree, in
principle, with pretty much everything you stated. However, I don't
believe that you're being honest. You have presented yourself as
being far more radical both personally and in your beliefs, and the
fact that you dressed them up doesn't make *you* any more mainstream.
It's like putting lipstick on a pig, you know? Can't un-ring that
bell.

Maybe you just need to work on your presentation skills and honesty.
Try to keep the spittle down. :-

wrote:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...ge-opponent-to...

I recognize this whole thing about gay marriage may have you a little
confused. *Truth is, girls are still a lot more attractive topless
than dudes, but thanks for the very pc link to what you've found to be
an attractive topless babe.

I will not disparage your choice since I eagerly endorse that beauty
is indeed in the eye of the beholder-- but please consider the
possibility that this link is slightly more satisfying...

http://thedirty.com/?p=157850

From what I understand about recent additions, this is pre-plastic.
[...]

old weird harold would **** his pants if she came within 20 feet of
him. He'd have to double up on his Depends.

On May 6, 1:49*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:

As bizarre as the libertarians are, I suspect they'd hoot out a dummy
like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.- Hide quoted text -
What a freakin' low life piece of **** you are.

old weird harold would **** his pants if she came within 20 feet of
him. *He'd have to double up on his Depends.

That may be your fondest hope, Mr. Grand Dragon, but I've seen better,
and up close, too. Hey...do your dream dates wear sheet suits with
pointy hats, too?

Your family photo?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/scfamily...

****ing bigot. What do you have to say about the KKK being
headquartered in Maryland, asshole?

On May 6, 1:57*pm, wrote:
On May 6, 1:49*pm, HK wrote:

wrote:

As bizarre as the libertarians are, I suspect they'd hoot out a dummy
like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.- Hide quoted text -
What a freakin' low life piece of **** you are.

old weird harold would **** his pants if she came within 20 feet of
him. *He'd have to double up on his Depends.

That may be your fondest hope, Mr. Grand Dragon, but I've seen better,
and up close, too. Hey...do your dream dates wear sheet suits with
pointy hats, too?

Your family photo?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...neous/scfamily...

****ing bigot. What do you have to say about the KKK being
headquartered in Maryland, asshole?

He sure seems to know a lot about them, including having pictures of
them. It's a sure bet that he's tied in somehow.

harold krause - Bigot, Racist, Liar... KKK propaganda writer?

On May 6, 1:49*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:

As bizarre as the libertarians are, I suspect they'd hoot out a dummy
like Ms. Plastic Bag Tits.- Hide quoted text -
What a freakin' low life piece of **** you are.

old weird harold would **** his pants if she came within 20 feet of
him. *He'd have to double up on his Depends.

That may be your fondest hope, Mr. Grand Dragon, but I've seen better,
and up close, too.

Yeah, you keep talking about Victoria Secrets models. I'll bet you
keep the latest edition right beside your wheelchair, and have to
squint up close to make them out.

harold krause - Depends poster geezer.