jps jps is offline

Default Gay Marriage Opponent Topless Photos Leaked

On Tue, 05 May 2009 18:50:27 -0400, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk...os-leaked.html

I recognize this whole thing about gay marriage may have you a little
confused. Truth is, girls are still a lot more attractive topless
than dudes, but thanks for the very pc link to what you've found to be
an attractive topless babe.

I will not disparage your choice since I eagerly endorse that beauty
is indeed in the eye of the beholder-- but please consider the
possibility that this link is slightly more satisfying...

http://thedirty.com/?p=157850

From what I understand about recent additions, this is pre-plastic.