Default Selling my boat...

wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:36 am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:52 pm, BAR wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 9:01 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:58 pm, John H wrote:
...due to some unforeseen medical expenses of grandchildren.
The boat is a 2008 Key West 186CC (Center Console) with a 150 hp
four
stroke Yamaha F150TXR engine thereon. The engine and boat have a
little over ten hours of usage, in other words, almost new.
Include is
an aluminum trailer, with a total of about 150 miles thereon.
Asking price will be $22,500. Haven't listed it yet, but will do so
shortly.
This is what it looks like:
http://www.keywestboatsinc.com/boats/show/id/6
If any interest here, give me a shout. Send an email, or ping me
here
and I'll send you one.
--
John H
For a great time, go here first...http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm
John, thanks for taking the time this afternoon to tell me what's
going on. If I was standing in your shoes, I think I'd do the same
thing. I think you're making a good decision.
I'd hate to give up my boat[s], but some things are well worth making
the sacrifices for.
No health insurance?
No Harry, that's not the case.
You can have all of the health care you can afford. Just like you can
have all of the food you can afford. All of the house you can afford.
All of the car you can afford. All of the clothing you can afford.
Or, has someone started selling clothing insurance? Food insurance?-
Nope.. My parents had long term care insurance and could afford it but
the ins. co. cancelled the policy and would not renew.. I guess they
thought my mom might actually have to use it... Insurance companies
are not in the business of risk or paying out...
Insurance is like a flu shot. We want you to have it but you had better
not rely upon it.
Tort reform and plain old citizens on the medical review boards will go
along way towards reducing medical costs.

Both of you 'tards are making the case for some form of national health
insurance.- Hide quoted text -

Harry, go crawl into your hole and die. What a damned low life piece
of crap. John's having some hard times,and still all you can do is be
an asshole.

Now wait a minute. Give the man a chance to speak.
He want's "some form of NHI". Is he looking for any particular form?
Will it be modeled after another existing form of socialized medicine?
If a right winger designed a good plan, could Krause vote for it? I'm
for any plan that gives me better coverage at less or no cost. Let's
hear how Mr. Krause would design a NHI plan.
Senior Member

On Apr 28, 8:39*am, jim78565 wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:36 am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:52 pm, BAR wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 9:01 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:58 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

hear how Mr. Krause would design a NHI plan.- Hide quoted text -

Harry has no ideas, he is just a tool for the DNC...
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:

Krause doesn't understand that they are two different issues.

1) Access to health care.

2) Access to health insurance.

Everybody in the US has #1.

Bull****.

Everybody in the US has #2 if they can pay for it.

Bull****.

What Krause really wants but won't say is that he wants a single payer
system where health care is free to all.

Bull****.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:24:13 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:56:59 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:32:24 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:42:16 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 14:58:09 -0400, John H
wrote:

...due to some unforeseen medical expenses of grandchildren.

You need anything or help, let me know.

Seriously.

Will do, and I appreciate the offer.

Things are not that bad, however. One of the kids is going through a
rough spot right now, but we'll get over it. My boat is an
extravagance I can live without (for now anyway), so it can be used to
alleviate the situation somewhat.

10-4 - the offer stands until you don't need it.

Thanks.

BTW, now that you're back. are you going to loan me that TSO dvd?
Please?

You know what - I had forgotten all about that - my bad.

Yes I will and I still have your address.

And I'm not back permanently - strictly a time killer while I have
some data running, a consult going, traveling down South and back and
in between a ton of other chores I have to do around the homestead -
like keeping Mrs. Teafran from spending what the house is worth on
"renovations". Damn, I could have built a new house for that this is
costing me. :)

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 07:29:53 -0400, BAR wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:52 pm, BAR wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 9:01 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:58 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

Or, has someone started selling clothing insurance? Food insurance?- Hide quoted text -

Nope.. My parents had long term care insurance and could afford it but
the ins. co. cancelled the policy and would not renew.. I guess they
thought my mom might actually have to use it... Insurance companies
are not in the business of risk or paying out...

Insurance is like a flu shot. We want you to have it but you had better
not rely upon it.

Tort reform and plain old citizens on the medical review boards will go
along way towards reducing medical costs.

All you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJkXl4wG2eU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpAyan1fXCE

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:39:29 -0400, jim78565 wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:36 am, HK wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:52 pm, BAR wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 9:01 pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Apr 27, 1:58 pm, John H wrote:
[...]

What Harry wants is to use my set of circumstances to push his
comments and agenda.
--
John H

For a great time, go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

wrote:

[...]

No problem, and no rush. Do what you gotta do!

wrote:

[...]

I learned not to complain about remodels. She does not complain about boat
costs.

wrote:

[...]

You guys... I have a simple system.
If the wife wants to remodel...such as all new vinyl windows, new kitchen,
new upstaits bathroom...I have her pay for the materials and I supply the
labour.
If she gets fussy & wants outside labour....... I may go half on the
materials and let her pay the hired help.
This system keeps things under control and her working.

wrote:

[...]

Mostly the wife says she wants this. 75% of the time I do the job. I do
hire other contractors if I am busy doing something else, not so much since
I retired, or if I do not really want to do the job. As to paying, it is
our money, there is not hers and mine. She wants something and we figure we
can afford it, we buy it. Same with me. She visits her friend and sorority
sisters for a luncheon each year in Houston. They always say it is so nice
that your husband let you come. Different ideas from different areas.
Luckily we can afford most things we want. And really only buy what we
really want.

Selling boat G&G ASA 1 September 13th 06 12:53 AM
Selling your Boat?? Frank Taylor, Jr. Cruising 0 June 22nd 05 02:48 PM
Are you selling your boat?? Frank Taylor, Jr. General 0 June 22nd 05 02:47 PM
selling your boat eddie General 0 July 11th 04 10:25 AM
Selling a boat Howie UK Paddle 13 May 12th 04 11:21 PM