Frank Taylor, Jr.

Default Selling your Boat??

Boatfanatics.com would like to invite you to list your boat for sale in our
Boat Fanatics Classifieds section FREE of charge. While we are primarily in
the business of boating accessories sales, we have also recently opened a
new section of our site for customers to use as a marketplace to buy or sell
their boats.

If you would like to use our service, please send an e-mail to
with from 1 to 3 pictures, specs and a
brief description of the boat that you have for sale. You also must include
the location of the boat (city and state), sale price and contact
information for any potential customers that may want to contact you. Also
feel free to include any pertinent information crucial to ensuring potential
customers have a good idea of the boat and its condition.

Once again, this service is FREE of charge and your information will not be
used for any marketing purposes in the future. Once your listing is online,
you will be able to view it by going to
www.boatfanatics.com/boats. All
that we ask is that you notify us when you have either sold the boat or
taken it off the market so we can remove your listing.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely

Frank Taylor, Jr
www.boatfanatics.com