Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default It's time to revolt

"But the negotiations have taken a new direction. Treasury now has an
agreement in principle with the U.A.W., whose members’ pensions and
retiree health care benefits would be protected in the event of a
bankruptcy filing, said the people with knowledge of the discussions,
who asked for anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss
the case."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/24/bu...sler.html?_r=2

How nice - your money, my money, our money being used to support a
corrupt system for union workers so they can keep the benefits that
90% of the other workers in the country don't have, will never have
and could never concieve of including free health care.

All provided courtesy of the US Taxpayer so that Chrysler can be sold
to a European firm.

Obamanation - what a country.

How much time left on the stooges time out? Jim General 28 July 30th 08 01:13 AM
Later all Time to go to a NYE gig. Tim General 128 January 28th 08 11:48 PM
Time For;---- Thom Stewart ASA 1 October 15th 06 01:03 AM
Revolt of the Generals Bob Crantz ASA 34 April 20th 06 05:35 PM
When was the last time...? Scott Vernon ASA 0 August 5th 03 03:22 PM