No Name

Default Lies, statistics and Obama on guns

I don't think it's so simple as we pretend anymore. Left wing does not
neccesarily mean Republican and that doesn't nessesarily connote
Conservatism anymore. 30 years ago If one was a Republican it was sure thing
they were conservative and right wing. Does anyone, anymore know what in the
hell a Republican is? I honestly can't tell anymore what Republicanism is
other than confused.
"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:27:31 -0700, jps wrote:

Republicans in congress are making inroads right and righter. Michelle
Bachmann is certainly a star on the rise, if by on the rise you mean a
certifiably insane unabashed liar.

It is unfortunate. A one party system isn't healthy. I'm unabashedly
leftist, but I believe in a two party system, and a two party system
means the country is ruled from the center, or thereabouts. The GOP
moving further to the right seems fatal to me. I wonder if the
Libertarians will make a good run up.

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 20 Apr 2009 17:57:32 -0400, wrote:

I don't think it's so simple as we pretend anymore. Left wing does not
neccesarily mean Republican and that doesn't nessesarily connote
Conservatism anymore. 30 years ago If one was a Republican it was sure thing
they were conservative and right wing. Does anyone, anymore know what in the
hell a Republican is? I honestly can't tell anymore what Republicanism is
other than confused.

Unlike periods in the past where R's were unified under central
message and leadership, they now goosestep in multiple directions
following a variety of religious, cultural and political leaders.

The baptists who were against abortion woke up and found themselves in
bed with war mongers. Promsies to evangelists were discovered to be
lip service. The incloosion illoosion lasted about 10 minutes.

They're going to have to find some honest platform upon which to run
or risk being marginalized for many election cycles.

Lies, statistics and Obama on guns HK General 0 April 20th 09 12:59 AM
Obama still passing off the same old lies... [email protected] General 20 April 19th 09 03:30 PM
Statistics [email protected] ASA 1 August 19th 07 09:00 AM
OT Bush's lies upon lies. basskisser General 0 July 16th 03 02:45 PM