No Name

Default Lies, statistics and Obama on guns

I don't think it's so simple as we pretend anymore. Left wing does not
neccesarily mean Republican and that doesn't nessesarily connote
Conservatism anymore. 30 years ago If one was a Republican it was sure thing
they were conservative and right wing. Does anyone, anymore know what in the
hell a Republican is? I honestly can't tell anymore what Republicanism is
other than confused.
"thunder" wrote in message
t...
On Sun, 19 Apr 2009 14:27:31 -0700, jps wrote:

Republicans in congress are making inroads right and righter. Michelle
Bachmann is certainly a star on the rise, if by on the rise you mean a
certifiably insane unabashed liar.

It is unfortunate. A one party system isn't healthy. I'm unabashedly
leftist, but I believe in a two party system, and a two party system
means the country is ruled from the center, or thereabouts. The GOP
moving further to the right seems fatal to me. I wonder if the
Libertarians will make a good run up.