Default Great Music!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson
Tim Tim is offline

On Apr 11, 6:02*am, John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

Yo. how as golfing???

John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

John,
You have a good ear for fine music.

A tea party woke up America once. And they say history repeats itself.
Senior Member

On Apr 11, 7:02*am, John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

Here's another one for you... I particularly like the ending, guess
The Mouse isn't the only one who sees through the Barracorruption...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHlvH...eature=related

snerk
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:02 am, John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Here's another one for you... I particularly like the ending, guess
The Mouse isn't the only one who sees through the Barracorruption...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHlvH...eature=related

snerk

You're raising another generation of retards, eh, justhate?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

On Apr 11, 9:01*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:02 am, John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

Here's another one for you... I particularly like the ending, guess
The Mouse isn't the only one who sees through the Barracorruption...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHlvH...eature=related

snerk

You're raising another generation of retards, eh, justhate?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time- Hide quoted text -

Only an asshole of your magnitude would say things about children.
What a low life ****ing coward.
Senior Member

On Apr 11, 9:26*am, wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:01*am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:02 am, John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

Here's another one for you... I particularly like the ending, guess
The Mouse isn't the only one who sees through the Barracorruption...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHlvH...eature=related

snerk

You're raising another generation of retards, eh, justhate?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time- Hide quoted text -

Only an asshole of your magnitude would say things about children.
What a low life ****ing coward.- Hide quoted text -

I don't worry about what Harry says about my kids.. All of them are
more confident and successful than he, and they all talk to me unlike
Harry's kids who disowned him long ago. Right now, Mouse and Mouse Mom
are up at the stables with my middle daughter who is giving them
riding lessons. This afternoon they are coming home and The Mouse is
going to teach her big sister how to drive a Motorcycle.. I wonder if
Harry even knows where his kids live right now, well, actually, I
really don't care...

On Sat, 11 Apr 2009 04:28:46 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Apr 11, 6:02*am, John H wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkmLL...eature=related

Spectacular ending!
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

Yo. how as golfing???

Fantastic. We stayed at my friend's cabin at 'The Woods', just west of
Hedgesville, WV. The Woods has two golf courses, one full length, the
other a short 'executive' course. I made the mistake of walking the
full length course the first day there. What a bear. Hardest course
I've ever walked, but I suppose I should have expected it - West
Virginia, after all.

We played every day. Weather was great. We even got in 18 holes on the
way up and the way back. Six courses in six days. A blast!

I found about 1600 posts here when I returned. Most seemed to be from
Harry's buddies, and Harry himself, so easily deleteable!

wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:26 am, wrote:
On Apr 11, 9:01 am, HK wrote:

wrote:
On Apr 11, 7:02 am, John H wrote:
[...]

He has no idea. They must be very aware of his narcissism.

Music HarryLovesBushandRush General 119 January 30th 08 12:36 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
A little music Jim General 1 October 1st 04 11:34 PM
Serious Music While Cruising anchorlt Cruising 1 September 9th 04 07:37 AM
looking for music simonwestgarth UK Paddle 0 August 26th 03 01:41 AM