Default Obama hostage crisis, day 2

For GOD's sake, send reinforcements quick. A billion dollar destroyer
that could single handedly defeat Japan in WW2 is stymied by three
thugs in a lifeboat and Obama panics and sends reinforcements when he
hears they may be joined by another unarmed merchant vessel with a
dozen or so pirates.
Obama sends a stern warning, "I'm not kidding, unless they reduce
their demands to $1 million, this time I'll not only bow, I'll pucker
up too" sure put the fear of something into those pirates.

Meanwhile, those awful brits at the UK Telegraph are calling Obama a
"Pantywaist surrender monkey". When a euro type calls you that, its
gotta hurt.

On Apr 10, 8:13�pm, Frogwatch wrote:
For GOD's sake, send reinforcements quick. �A billion dollar destroyer
that could single handedly defeat Japan in WW2 is stymied by three
thugs in a lifeboat and Obama panics and sends reinforcements when he
hears they may be joined by another unarmed merchant vessel with a
dozen or so pirates.
Obama sends a stern warning, "I'm not kidding, unless they reduce
their demands to $1 million, this time I'll not only bow, I'll pucker
up too" sure put the fear of something into those pirates.

Meanwhile, those awful brits at the UK Telegraph are calling Obama a
"Pantywaist surrender monkey". �When a euro type calls you that, its
gotta hurt.

You dumb a**, obviously we could to anything from a helicopter mission
to a nucular attack. In all cases the Captain we are trying to save
would die. Period. Yeah, we can kill the bad guys...you got any
ideas how to keep the Captain alive while we do that? You want to
trade places with the Captain?
Ain't always easy
Mike
\

wrote:
On Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:51:52 -0700 (PDT), Mike wrote:

[...]

Maybe the Israelis are right. Don't negotiate with terrorists. If
these pirates even get out of this alive, what is the lesson we have
given the rest of the pirates?

The negotiations should go like this.

USA: Our terms are you have 2 hours to return the Captain of the US ship
or you will all die.

On Apr 11, 10:20*am, BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

I agree with this post....

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 10:20 am, BAR wrote:

The negotiations should go like this.

USA: Our terms are you have 2 hours to return the Captain of the US ship
or you will all die.

I agree with this post....

-------------------------

Are you both willing to honor the implied contract that if they release the
captain, they won't die?
Are you willing to knowingly and willingly sacrifice the hostage?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 10:20 am, BAR wrote:

The negotiations should go like this.

USA: Our terms are you have 2 hours to return the Captain of the US ship
or you will all die.

I agree with this post....

-------------------------

Are you both willing to honor the implied contract that if they release
the captain, they won't die?
Are you willing to knowingly and willingly sacrifice the hostage?

Eisboch

It's easy for someone like Bertie to think that is the solution. He's an
ex-marine, after all.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

"Eisboch" wrote in message

wrote in message

On Apr 11, 10:20 am, BAR wrote:

The negotiations should go like this.

USA: Our terms are you have 2 hours to return the Captain of the US ship
or you will all die.

I agree with this post....

-------------------------

Are you both willing to honor the implied contract that if they release
the captain, they won't die?
Are you willing to knowingly and willingly sacrifice the hostage?

Eisboch

Put the additional item in there that we will go into your home towns and
kill your families also. Not legal, but they understand that part about
killing the relatives as it is done by themselves.

Somali pirates might be considering capturing Obama's family in
neighboring Kenya. What kind of ransom would they demand? Remember
his brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents are all there
living
in a shanty.....
HK HK is offline

BAR wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Including the captain of the freighter?

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

On Apr 10, 11:13*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
For GOD's sake, send reinforcements quick. *A billion dollar destroyer
that could single handedly defeat Japan in WW2 is stymied by three
thugs in a lifeboat and Obama panics and sends reinforcements when he
hears they may be joined by another unarmed merchant vessel with a
dozen or so pirates.
Obama sends a stern warning, "I'm not kidding, unless they reduce
their demands to $1 million, this time I'll not only bow, I'll pucker
up too" sure put the fear of something into those pirates.

Meanwhile, those awful brits at the UK Telegraph are calling Obama a
"Pantywaist surrender monkey". *When a euro type calls you that, its
gotta hurt.

Why dont they just install midi-Guns on them...unlimited ammo. End of
problem.

Constitutional crisis hk General 65 September 13th 08 03:03 AM
Somali pirates take yacht family hostage Herodotus Cruising 0 June 30th 08 12:54 PM