HK HK is offline

Default Lake Lanier condos?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

"HK" wrote in message
m...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach and
have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach and
have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:03:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach and
have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

Unless I've missed a more recent admission and he's come out of the
closet, Bill still claims he's a Democrat.
HK HK is offline

jps wrote:
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:03:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach and
have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

Unless I've missed a more recent admission and he's come out of the
closet, Bill still claims he's a Democrat.

He claims to be a Democrat who supports right-wing Republicans, and
crazy Democrats like Zell Miller.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

jps jps is offline

On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:27:29 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:03:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach and
have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

Unless I've missed a more recent admission and he's come out of the
closet, Bill still claims he's a Democrat.

He claims to be a Democrat who supports right-wing Republicans, and
crazy Democrats like Zell Miller.

Then he must also be a fan of Joe Lieberman.

Joe was on the news last night hawking the plane with the "frickin'
laser beam on its head" with some lame explanation that displayed a
similar level of insight as did Ted Stevens' "series of tubes."

Joe must sit on the intelligence committee.

"jps" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:03:58 -0400, HK wrote:

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy.
And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach
and
have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

Unless I've missed a more recent admission and he's come out of the
closet, Bill still claims he's a Democrat.

I am more Libertarian these days. The Democrats have gone farther to the
left than the Republicans have gone to the right. Vote all the *******s and
bitches out.

"HK" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach
and have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

You are the one claiming it was Lake Lanier. We believe all you say.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...niercondos.jpg

If you traveled instead of sat on your fat ass at the computer 24/7 you
would have known that is a town in the Cinqua Terre region of Italy. And
they pull the boats up on the shore with a winch at the top of the beach
and have like a Jacobs ladder with wooden rungs to slide the boats over.

Jesus, Bill, can you really be as stupid as your post makes you appear?
We've been to the Liguria region.

Oh...wait...you *think* I thought that was a snap from Lake Lanier...

If that is the case, you are even dumber than your post makes you appear.

Ahhh...rec.boats...home of right-wing retards.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

You are the one claiming it was Lake Lanier. We believe all you say.

D'oh

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
m...
[...]

D'oh. You saying you do not always tell the truth?

Lake Lanier Egret Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. General 33 September 10th 08 08:03 PM
Lake Lanier Report [email protected] General 0 July 8th 08 04:02 PM
Lake Lanier, Ga. - Bummer G&G ASA 1 December 20th 07 11:57 PM
Lake Lanier and the Chattahoochee River below Lake Lanier SundayOct. 22, 2007 Reginald P. Smithers III General 13 October 25th 07 07:56 PM