Tim Tim is offline

Default American crew retakes ship (update... sort of)

The "Now" Somalian gov'twants the international community to help
support the Somalian CoastGguard????

Now it sounds like they want the wolves to be hand fed too! ....

http://www.voanews.com/english/Afric...04-10-voa3.cfm

Tim wrote:
The "Now" Somalian gov'twants the international community to help
support the Somalian CoastGguard????

Now it sounds like they want the wolves to be hand fed too! ....

http://www.voanews.com/english/Afric...04-10-voa3.cfm

I smell a rat. The pirates have collected a rather large Booty. Has the
Somali Govt. asked for their share of the plunder? The US Navy is on
scene ready to help the Somali Govt. rid their country of the pirates.
All we need from them is intel. and, as a diplomatic courtesy,
permission to do what's needed.

I am glad Mr. Obama has been kept informed of developments. How
embarrassing it would be if a US flagged ship was attacked and our
leader wasn't made privy to the measures being taken by our government.

"Tim" wrote in message

The "Now" Somalian gov'twants the international community to help
support the Somalian CoastGguard????

Now it sounds like they want the wolves to be hand fed too! ....

http://www.voanews.com/english/Afric...04-10-voa3.cfm

How many Somalian Coast Guard personnel can you get in a phone booth?

All of them.

Tim Tim is offline

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNe...5391BQ20090410

Well, I give a thumbs up to the Capt. for trying to escape, but
unfortunately he was recaptured.

Tim Tim is offline

Default American crew retakes ship (possibly bad potential)

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...DskjwD97FQVFG0

this could open a can of ugly worms.

"Tim" wrote in message

The "Now" Somalian gov'twants the international community to help
support the Somalian CoastGguard????

Now it sounds like they want the wolves to be hand fed too! ....

http://www.voanews.com/english/Afric...04-10-voa3.cfm

The Somalia coast guard is probably are the pirates.