HK HK is offline

Default Neat Navy Slide Show

Vic Smith wrote:
Lots of terrific pics.
Turn on captions, and pause to get the most.

http://www.navy.mil/media/OtherMedia...tart_here.html

--Vic

Nice photos. I especially liked the ones that show our military forces
rendering aid to foreign civilians in need. That's the sort of activity
that bolsters our nation's reputation in the world.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
Lots of terrific pics.
Turn on captions, and pause to get the most.

http://www.navy.mil/media/OtherMedia...tart_here.html

--Vic

Nice photos. I especially liked the ones that show our military forces
rendering aid to foreign civilians in need. That's the sort of activity
that bolsters our nation's reputation in the world.

So good of you to share your thoughts with us. I wonder if you would do
something for your fans. Will you possibly post a picture of yourself
flailing away at the keyboard? And if you would, airbrush out the pustules.

Doh je sin,

A fan

On Apr 2, 9:15*am, Jim22208 wrote:
HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
Lots of terrific pics.
Turn on captions, and pause to get the most.

http://www.navy.mil/media/OtherMedia...tart_here.html

--Vic

Nice photos. I especially liked the ones that show our military forces
rendering aid to foreign civilians in need. That's the sort of activity
that bolsters our nation's reputation in the world.

So good of you to share your thoughts with us. I wonder if you would do
something for your fans. Will you possibly post a picture of yourself
flailing away at the keyboard? And if you would, airbrush out the pustules.

Doh je sin,

A fan

I'm a fan of NYC history. I'd personally love to see a picture of
Harry's father's fireboat welcome in NYC, because there are not
historical accounts of such. The funny thing is, there are accounts of
every other such events except that one......
HK HK is offline

Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 07:59:35 -0400, HK wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
Lots of terrific pics.
Turn on captions, and pause to get the most.

http://www.navy.mil/media/OtherMedia...tart_here.html

--Vic

Nice photos. I especially liked the ones that show our military forces
rendering aid to foreign civilians in need. That's the sort of activity
that bolsters our nation's reputation in the world.

Yep. That's pretty common. Some locals don't buy it, of course, but
you have to try.
The most memorable picture in my '64 Mediterranean cruise book is one
of an orphanage in Naples where some of our crew did some painting and
maintenance work.
My favorite pic in the link above is the 5-inch shell stopped in
action. Carried many of those and saw/felt/heard the gun many times.
Never saw the shell leaving the barrel though.
But there are some other really nice photos in there, especially those
shot from the air. Just an excellent compilation.
It was a link in the BoaTEST e-mail I get.

--Vic

Yeah, I saw that shot. I agree about the quality of the compilation. But
I really feel good when I see our uniformed troops carrying in boxes
that say US AID, or helping victims of a disaster. To me, that says a
lot more about this country than projecting force.

--
Palin & Bachmann in 2012 -
All Stupidity All the Time

Vic Smith wrote:
[...]

All Stupidity All the Time- Hide quoted text -

WAFA