[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Neat Navy Slide Show

On Apr 2, 9:15*am, Jim22208 wrote:
HK wrote:
Vic Smith wrote:
Lots of terrific pics.
Turn on captions, and pause to get the most.

http://www.navy.mil/media/OtherMedia...tart_here.html

--Vic

Nice photos. I especially liked the ones that show our military forces
rendering aid to foreign civilians in need. That's the sort of activity
that bolsters our nation's reputation in the world.

So good of you to share your thoughts with us. I wonder if you would do
something for your fans. Will you possibly post a picture of yourself
flailing away at the keyboard? And if you would, airbrush out the pustules.

Doh je sin,

A fan

I'm a fan of NYC history. I'd personally love to see a picture of
Harry's father's fireboat welcome in NYC, because there are not
historical accounts of such. The funny thing is, there are accounts of
every other such events except that one......