Tim Tim is offline

Default Latest on GM unheavals...

On Apr 1, 7:01*pm, wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:48*am, RLM wrote:

On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:14:25 -0400, John H wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:28:26 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:45:49 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

We need a revolution. *Say get rid of the senate, in this day and age
let the people vote directly. *It is much harder to corrupt 330M normal
people than to corrupt just a few hundred senators and congress people.
It isn't like a mule has to go from California to DC in 4 weeks like 250
years ago.

We need democracy to go right to the people, none of this corruption for
3 years and repent just before an election crap.

Yeah, mob rule, that's the ticket. *Our forefathers founded a Republic,
and IMO correctly so. *There's an easier way to rid ourselves of
corruption, vote the bums out. *I'd also suggest campaign finance
reform. *If we eliminate the incestuous relationship between campaign
finance and corporate welfare, we can demand that our politicians do our
work, not spend their time looking for $$ to get them reelected. *

Note the sig line.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

It's been noted before. I just didn't have the heart to bring it to light in
"your" case. *"W." has done his best and nearly brought it to fruition.

Latest on GM unheavals... HK General 52 April 2nd 09 02:39 PM
The latest in boating first aid? JLH General 0 February 16th 07 02:34 PM
Latest From Me muzz UK Paddle 1 November 19th 05 02:05 PM
The latest lie from the GOP Harry Krause General 6 October 4th 04 01:09 PM
The Latest Bush-ism... Jim General 20 August 28th 03 03:07 PM