Default Merc outboard diagnosis

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"SteveB" wrote in message
news

"D.Duck" wrote

Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great
exercise.

HOLY CRAP! Brings back nightmares of living in Louisiana with St.
Augustine grass. You BETTER mow that stuff every week, or next week, you
have to do two cuttings. One with a tractor so you can get the mower in
there.

Steve

Yep, St Augustine. I'm from Chicago where we had very fine bladed Marion
Blue. Took a while to get used the weeds down here they refer to as
grass.

When I moved to Louisiana after decades in southern Nevada, I asked about
the local growing practices. "What about sprinkler systems?", I asked.
People would look at you like you had a crab crawling out of your nose.
"What's a sprinkler system?", they'd ask.

Steve

D.Duck wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
news
"D.Duck" wrote
Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great
exercise.

HOLY CRAP! Brings back nightmares of living in Louisiana with St.
Augustine grass. You BETTER mow that stuff every week, or next week, you
have to do two cuttings. One with a tractor so you can get the mower in
there.

Steve

Yep, St Augustine. I'm from Chicago where we had very fine bladed Marion
Blue. Took a while to get used the weeds down here they refer to as grass.

Same-same.

I agree with this post.

"D K" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
news
"D.Duck" wrote
Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great
exercise.
HOLY CRAP! Brings back nightmares of living in Louisiana with St.
Augustine grass. You BETTER mow that stuff every week, or next week,
you have to do two cuttings. One with a tractor so you can get the
mower in there.

Steve

Yep, St Augustine. I'm from Chicago where we had very fine bladed Marion
Blue. Took a while to get used the weeds down here they refer to as
grass.

Same-same.

I agree with this post.

What part of Chicago?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
m...

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"D K" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
news "D.Duck" wrote
Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great
exercise.
HOLY CRAP! Brings back nightmares of living in Louisiana with St.
Augustine grass. You BETTER mow that stuff every week, or next week,
you have to do two cuttings. One with a tractor so you can get the
mower in there.

Steve

Yep, St Augustine. I'm from Chicago where we had very fine bladed
Marion Blue. Took a while to get used the weeds down here they refer
to as grass.

Same-same.

I agree with this post.

What part of Chicago?

The crooked part?

:}

You'd have to narrow it down some!

D.Duck wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
D.Duck wrote:
"SteveB" wrote in message
news "D.Duck" wrote
Hey, I walk behind my mower, although it is powered. 1 hour and 20
minutes in the HOT Florida sun every four days in the summer. Great
exercise.
HOLY CRAP! Brings back nightmares of living in Louisiana with St.
Augustine grass. You BETTER mow that stuff every week, or next week,
you have to do two cuttings. One with a tractor so you can get the
mower in there.

Steve
Yep, St Augustine. I'm from Chicago where we had very fine bladed Marion
Blue. Took a while to get used the weeds down here they refer to as
grass.

Same-same.

I agree with this post.

What part of Chicago?

Far NW burbs. Crystal Lake.

88 Merc Outboard Won't Shut Off [email protected] General 3 April 19th 06 04:16 PM
88 Merc Outboard Won't Shut Off [email protected] Electronics 0 April 19th 06 02:32 AM
Merc Outboard Overheating mjb920 General 3 July 7th 05 12:18 AM
Merc outboard leaks oil Ty General 0 July 24th 03 09:05 PM
1985 Merc outboard Help! Jason General 7 July 13th 03 07:59 PM