Default Latest on GM unheavals...

On Apr 1, 9:48*am, RLM wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:14:25 -0400, John H wrote:
On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:28:26 -0500, thunder
wrote:

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:45:49 -0600, Canuck57 wrote:

We need a revolution. *Say get rid of the senate, in this day and age
let the people vote directly. *It is much harder to corrupt 330M normal
people than to corrupt just a few hundred senators and congress people.
It isn't like a mule has to go from California to DC in 4 weeks like 250
years ago.

We need democracy to go right to the people, none of this corruption for
3 years and repent just before an election crap.

Yeah, mob rule, that's the ticket. *Our forefathers founded a Republic,
and IMO correctly so. *There's an easier way to rid ourselves of
corruption, vote the bums out. *I'd also suggest campaign finance
reform. *If we eliminate the incestuous relationship between campaign
finance and corporate welfare, we can demand that our politicians do our
work, not spend their time looking for $$ to get them reelected. *

Note the sig line.

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not." *
Thomas Jefferson

It's been noted before. I just didn't have the heart to bring it to light in
"your" case. *"W." has done his best and nearly brought it to fruition.

'Tis odd that when Bush brought on (prop-up debt) stimulus it was a
bad idea. A few months later when Obama over doubles that same
(giveaway debt) stimulus, then it's a good idea.

wrote:

[...]

Did you notice how 'Bush-like' our President Wonderful sounded when
discussing the troop build-up to solve the world's greatest threat -
Afghanistan? Of course, he had no exit strategy, no benchmarks, and no
timelines, along with no hard plans. We'll see if he captures bin
Laden in ninety days.

Of course, the media questioned none of this.
--
John H

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson
RLM RLM is offline

wrote:

[...]

"Rob the treasury Bush," took half and lost it and said he gave it away to
the Wall Street fakes before he left office, STUPID!

How is your sister and your shared offspring doing? You and John H. might
be twins with shared ideas.

The latest in boating first aid? JLH General 0 February 16th 07 02:34 PM
Latest From Me muzz UK Paddle 1 November 19th 05 02:05 PM
Latest poll SAIL LOCO ASA 3 October 18th 04 01:11 AM
The latest lie from the GOP Harry Krause General 6 October 4th 04 01:09 PM
The Latest Bush-ism... Jim General 20 August 28th 03 03:07 PM