Default Pigs

Last Tuesday, as President Obama got off the Helicopter in front of
the White House, he was carrying a baby piglet under each arm.

The squared away Marine guard snaps to attention, salutes, and says:
"Nice pigs, Sir."

The President replies: "These are not pigs. These are authentic
Arkansas Razorback Hogs. I got one for Secretary of State Hillary
Clinton. and I got one for Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi."

The squared away Marine again snaps to attention, salutes, and says:
"Excellent trade, sir."

When Pigs Fly [email protected] Cruising 11 May 14th 08 03:31 AM
When Pigs Fly Joe ASA 7 February 15th 07 07:54 PM
When Pigs Fly Joe ASA 0 February 15th 07 03:07 AM
The Republican Pigs are at it Again [email protected] General 55 August 1st 05 08:13 PM
OT Conservative pigs! What do you think NOW? basskisser General 0 May 20th 04 05:27 PM