Default When Pigs Fly

Amazing this Skip fellow even bothers to cast perils of wisom to
swine like Wilbur and Bob.

Seems Bob lives 30 years in the past when he did something new like
learned to dive. Only example he has of a mariner was his dad who
fished the same pond until he croaked, a blind monkey can fish the
same area if he did it enough. They say some sailors have 1 year
experience at sea every 30 years. That might be why Bob is so stuck on
some inferior dive trainging he did many decades ago, it was the peak
of his life at sea.

Seems Wilbur never ventures futher that a barco lounger when he sets
sail. Dreaming he owns Clay Deutsch's Swan 68 Chippewa. If Clay knew
of Wilbur he would file a slander lawsuit. I saw people booing the
Swan racing sailboat Chippewa at her last race because they thought
Wilbur owned her.

Here is a picture of the real owner of Chippewa
http://www.regattanews.com/photo_enl...id=1152&eid=64

Here is the real Wilbur on a good day
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~hvartial/d...4/115_1594.JPG

Anyone know who this Wilbur sockpuppet is so I can clue Clay in?

Fred

wrote in message
Seems Wilbur never ventures futher that a barco lounger when he sets
sail. Dreaming he owns Clay Deutsch's Swan 68 Chippewa. If Clay knew
of Wilbur he would file a slander lawsuit. I saw people booing the
Swan racing sailboat Chippewa at her last race because they thought
Wilbur owned her.

Here is a picture of the real owner of Chippewa
http://www.regattanews.com/photo_enl...id=1152&eid=64

Here is the real Wilbur on a good day
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~hvartial/d...4/115_1594.JPG

Anyone know who this Wilbur sockpuppet is so I can clue Clay in?

Fred

I can tell you all about Wilbur Hubbard.

Wilbur Hubbard is perhaps the most accomplished and experienced sailor ever
to grace these news groups. Wilbur is a man's man who tells it like it is.
Wilbur believes in conservative values and the truism that a man of means is
a man of worth - an asset, a life-giver, a necessity.

Wilbur despises and actively refutes the liberal cause celeb that if you
have needs then you should expect to have your needs fulfilled by the
government's robbing the rich and passing out what's left of his assets
(after the government squanders about 75% of it supporting the bureaucracy)
to those who, for whatever reason, have produced nothing of worth. As a
conservative, Wilbur believes that those who produce are entitled to 100% of
what they produce to keep or to dispose of in any way they choose.

No matter how needy a consumer is, he is not entitled to anything other than
the privilege of paying the producer market rates for the product or
service. If he wishes a higher standard of living he is entitled to work
harder at obtaining it and nothing more. There are no free rides.

As for that other "Chippewa" might I suggest that no individual can
copyright a boat name. I have as much right to name my Swan 68 "Chippewa" as
Mr. Blythe has to name his the same. Although they share the same name, my
Chippewa is twice the boat. And, I am three times the captain!

Wilbur Hubbard

Bob Bob is offline

On May 12, 11:13*am, wrote:
*Amazing this Skip fellow even bothers to cast perils of wisom to
swine like Wilbur and Bob.

Seems Bob lives 30 years in the past when he
Fred

My Dear Fred:

I am imbarassed that you read my posts and also seem to remember such
dribble.

I would recomend that you get a life and stop fretting over such
trivial words.

Hum, what to do today... O yes, finsh my oatmeal and read my May issue
of Work Boat. I went sailing yesterday on old erickson. does that give
me enough credibilty so you will continue to hang on every word I
type

I hope I have provided enough for you to write in your Diary.

Bob

On May 12, 3:29*pm, Bob wrote:
On May 12, 11:13*am, wrote:

*Amazing this Skip fellow even bothers to cast perils of wisom to
swine like Wilbur and Bob.

Seems Bob lives 30 years in the past when he
Fred

My Dear Fred:

I am imbarassed that you read my posts and also seem to remember such
dribble.

I would recomend that you get a life and stop fretting over such
trivial words.

Hum, what to do today... O yes, finsh my oatmeal and read my May issue
of Work Boat. I went sailing yesterday on old erickson. does that give
me enough credibilty so you will continue to hang on every word I
type

I hope I have provided enough for you to write in your Diary.

Bob

Mr. Bob

Your daily dribble is on your shirt. Da bends too many times?
What's to remember, all of your postings seems to relish in the golden
diving days of yester year.
Don't fret Bob, as long as you have a wife like Nancy Regan you will
be OK.

An RCA would not eat something as bland as oatmeal this time of the
day.
Is your affliction compulsive? At least your sailing fantasy is not
as grand as Wilbur's Swan 68 Chippawa.

Fred

Dear Wilbur, you might know many nautical things, but you don't know
French. That would be "cause celebre" . Merci
.. .. is offline

Wilbur Hubbard is the third most accomplished sailor to ever contribute to
this group. The two better sailors are Simple Simon and Capt Neal, both
sailed off into the sunset. Wilbur, you have a ways to go to catch up to
those two.

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
ews.com...

wrote in message
Dear Wilbur, you might know many nautical things, but you don't know
French. That would be "cause celebre" . Merci

There is no *might* about it Monsieur! I am, indeed, a vast storehouse of
nautical knowledge, especially blue water knowledge.

Mais non, Monsieur. It is *cause célèbre*! But, proper Française is not my
forté. (But, I am accomplished at reproducing it perfectly with all the
necessary curlicues attached.) However, such perfection is lost on the
illiterate English users here.

Most of them have no clue about proper diction and grammar, let alone
spelling. Therefore, I used a lowbrow version of the French term so it would
not go right over their heavy browed, short and steeply sloped back
foreheads which obviously contain in insignificant amount of gray matter.

Vous êtes bienvenu,
Wilbur Hubbard

On May 12, 3:09*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

Seems Wilbur never ventures futher that a barco lounger when he sets
sail. Dreaming he owns Clay Deutsch's Swan 68 Chippewa. If Clay knew
of Wilbur he would file a slander lawsuit. I saw people booing the
Swan racing sailboat Chippewa at her last race because they thought
Wilbur owned her.

Here is a picture of the real owner of Chippewa
http://www.regattanews.com/photo_enl...id=1152&eid=64

Here is the real Wilbur on a good day
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~hvartial/d...4/115_1594.JPG

Anyone know who this Wilbur sockpuppet is so I can clue Clay in?

Fred

I can tell you all about Wilbur Hubbard.

Wilbur Hubbard is perhaps the most accomplished and experienced sailor ever
to grace these news groups.

Wilbur Sockpuppet

That is amazing, ive looked and can find no refference to any sailing
or cruising by you.
Are you afraid everyone will laugh if you posted pictures of your
eight hundred dollar cramped live aboard ?
More likely youhave a 4X8 room at the YMCA.

Wilbur is a man's man who tells it like it is.

Yet lied and posted a pictures of someone elses "Chippewa"

Wilbur believes in conservative values and the truism that a man of means is
a man of worth - an asset, a life-giver, a necessity.

It is conservative to use another mans boat (wealth) to brag and try
to impress others. Why spend hard earned money and try to do something
on your own when you can just hide and lie?

Wilbur despises and actively refutes the liberal cause celeb that if you
have needs then you should expect to have your needs fulfilled by the
government's robbing the rich and passing out what's left of his assets

Like you try to rob Mr Blythe of his sailing reputation? BTW there is
no other Swan 68 named Chippewa on earth according to Swan.

(after the government squanders about 75% of it supporting the bureaucracy)
to those who, for whatever reason, have produced nothing of worth. As a
conservative, Wilbur believes that those who produce are entitled to 100% of
what they produce to keep or to dispose of in any way they choose.

No matter how needy a consumer is, he is not entitled to anything other than
the privilege of paying the producer market rates for the product or
service. If he wishes a higher standard of living he is entitled to work
harder at obtaining it and nothing more. There are no free rides.

As for that other "Chippewa" might I suggest that no individual can
copyright a boat name. I have as much right to name my Swan 68 "Chippewa" as
Mr. Blythe has to name his the same. Although they share the same name, my
Chippewa is twice the boat. And, I am three times the captain!

You are a lame sockpuppet, fooling no one except the retard Bob.

I'm new here, but can tell you know nothing of cruising, boats,women,
oceans or conservative values.

Fred

Wilbur Hubbard

On Mon, 12 May 2008 16:09:55 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

Although they share the same name, my
Chippewa is twice the boat. And, I am three times the captain!

And how many times the mouth?

Casady

When Pigs Fly Joe ASA 7 February 15th 07 07:54 PM
When Pigs Fly Joe ASA 0 February 15th 07 03:07 AM
The Republican Pigs are at it Again [email protected] General 55 August 1st 05 08:13 PM
Pigs have Flown Horvath ASA 0 September 1st 04 12:02 AM