[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default When Pigs Fly

Amazing this Skip fellow even bothers to cast perils of wisom to
swine like Wilbur and Bob.

Seems Bob lives 30 years in the past when he did something new like
learned to dive. Only example he has of a mariner was his dad who
fished the same pond until he croaked, a blind monkey can fish the
same area if he did it enough. They say some sailors have 1 year
experience at sea every 30 years. That might be why Bob is so stuck on
some inferior dive trainging he did many decades ago, it was the peak
of his life at sea.

Seems Wilbur never ventures futher that a barco lounger when he sets
sail. Dreaming he owns Clay Deutsch's Swan 68 Chippewa. If Clay knew
of Wilbur he would file a slander lawsuit. I saw people booing the
Swan racing sailboat Chippewa at her last race because they thought
Wilbur owned her.

Here is a picture of the real owner of Chippewa
http://www.regattanews.com/photo_enl...id=1152&eid=64

Here is the real Wilbur on a good day
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~hvartial/d...4/115_1594.JPG

Anyone know who this Wilbur sockpuppet is so I can clue Clay in?

Fred