Default Now, if I just get the time ............

Picked up my new used boat Tuesday. Got it home, and did a little cleanup
on it. Changed plugs. Did a little visual inspection. There's a kink in
the small plastic hose that joins the copper fitting and the fuel pump.
Enough, I believe to make it miss at high speed. Plugs had a lot of oil in
them. Power trim clicked, but didn't operate it. Boat cranked okay, but
didn't try to start it without it being in a tub of water.

Carpet needs changed, as it looks worse than some of the cat houses I've
been to. Under decking seems solid. Rivets all look good. A couple of
rollers need torched and realigned and rewelded. Electrical needs to be
cleaned up and routed with ties. All connections, bulbs and switches
tested. Mostly small stuff. Grease the zirks. Really nothing major.

Just to get the time now with all the honeydo projects, two bathroom
remodelings, major landscaping, and work in general.

But a little here, a little there. Hope that book gets here soon, and I can
start tinkering. I'm going to take it to a shop and see what they say it
needs, and what it will cost for them to just fix it all. Based on that,
will decide what I want to do, and what I will farm out.

It's time to get out for some crappie, then trout, then largemouth.

It's nice to have a boat again, even though there's some repair work and
prep to get it going. Is there an aluminum polish I can use to shine it up
a bit with a buffer?

Steve

"SteveB" wrote in message
[...]

Home Depot and probably Lowes carries marine carpet.

How much time left on the stooges time out? Jim General 28 July 30th 08 01:13 AM
First time ever... Mr. Skip Starbuck General 33 October 3rd 05 08:52 PM
No more time for this. Maxprop ASA 0 April 2nd 05 08:13 PM
Just in time! Sidney Greenstreet ASA 25 October 3rd 03 11:41 PM
Just in time Scott Vernon ASA 3 October 2nd 03 12:17 PM