Default RAIN, Whaddya mean rain?

WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.
MMC MMC is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.

I'm praying for good weather!

MMC MMC is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.

Took the kids for an island picnic on the pontoon today, the weather
couldn't have been better.

MMC MMC is offline

wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 18:27:48 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.

Took the kids for an island picnic on the pontoon today, the weather
couldn't have been better.

We went to Ft Myers Beach today for lunch.
Sunny when we left and by the time we got back into the bay we had
about a quarter mile visibility.
Good time for some local knowledge ;-)
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/fog.jpg

Oh yeah!
We were clear all day over here in Melbourne. Clouded up this morning and
expecting rain. Looks like Daytona has had some already.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 12:19:21 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:14:07 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

. ..

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.

Took the kids for an island picnic on the pontoon today, the weather
couldn't have been better.

We went to Ft Myers Beach today for lunch.
Sunny when we left and by the time we got back into the bay we had
about a quarter mile visibility.
Good time for some local knowledge ;-)
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/fog.jpg

Oh yeah!
We were clear all day over here in Melbourne. Clouded up this morning and
expecting rain. Looks like Daytona has had some already.

The sun is out today and we will be too. Great day to boat

Great day to prune trees!
--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

John H

wrote in message
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:14:07 -0500, "mmc" wrote:

. ..

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.

Took the kids for an island picnic on the pontoon today, the weather
couldn't have been better.

We went to Ft Myers Beach today for lunch.
Sunny when we left and by the time we got back into the bay we had
about a quarter mile visibility.
Good time for some local knowledge ;-)
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/fog.jpg

Oh yeah!
We were clear all day over here in Melbourne. Clouded up this morning and
expecting rain. Looks like Daytona has had some already.

The sun is out today and we will be too. Great day to boat

After 2 days of rain and snow in Southern Oregon, woke up to beautiful suuny
weather. Left Gold beach at 10:30 this morning. Clouded up and have had
rain, snow and overcast and really heavy rain as I got back the the SF Bay
area. But no accidents on the trip back. Truck did get bent on the weekend
while parked and lady backed into it. Some bumper bracket bending. Boat
survived the boating trip. Only hit bottom a couple times. 2 taps and one
where the sheriffs boat pulled me off a gravel bar when I parked it because
I was not paying attention. Was down below the last rapids and looked like
all frog water. 3' of water on both sides of 3" of water over the gravel
bar. Between the sheriffs boat pulling, friend waking the boat and me
getting wet in the 39 degree water we slid the sled off the bar. No rocks
in the intake or pump, no bent lifting strakes, all is well. Video is
probably going to be posted on Youtube by one of the people on the run.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 22:37:45 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

.. .

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
[...]

Please let us know when. Sounds like it will be fun to watch.
--
Calling an Illegal Alien an "Undocumented Worker" is like calling a
Crack Dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

John H

On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 06:50:04 -0500, John H
wrote:

No rocks
in the intake or pump,

We have hull number ten of the first jet boats sold in this country, a
turbocraft. From the fifties. No rocks but we did suck in a length of
rope. Unbolted the shaft at the U-joint and turned the pump with a
pipe wrench. A jet boat that never ever in fifty years has gone into
shallow water. My dad liked novel stuff. He had the third polaroid
camera in Iowa.

Casady
MMC MMC is offline

"Frogwatch" wrote in message
WHAT, I srsly wanted to go sailing tomorrow. Got my roller furling
fixed, boat is running good, warmer weather but forecast is for lots
of rain and nasty T-storms. If'n I get PO'd enough, you might see
more political stuff.

Have you been able to get out yet?

Yuk....rain and more rain Capt. Rob ASA 1 July 5th 06 08:25 PM
Rain....... Eisboch General 20 June 26th 06 03:43 PM
More Rain Scott Vernon ASA 64 October 18th 04 03:03 AM
Rain=FUN Bobsprit ASA 43 September 2nd 04 12:08 AM
Where's the rain? Jim Brinson General 20 April 28th 04 01:42 PM