Senior Member

Default Just talked to Tom...

Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com
HK HK is offline

wrote:
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

He's not ill, is he? Hope not.
Senior Member

On Feb 13, 12:03*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

He's not ill, is he? Hope not.

Nothing acute that I am aware of, but either way not related to this
issue...

On Feb 13, 12:30*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:08:10 -0800 (PST),

wrote:
On Feb 13, 12:03*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

He's not ill, is he? Hope not.

Nothing acute that I am aware of, but either way not related to this
issue...

Do you have access to a dictionary?

Do you always have to be an asshole?

wrote:
On Feb 13, 12:03*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

He's not ill, is he? Hope not.

Nothing acute that I am aware of, but either way not related to this
issue...

Do you have access to a dictionary?

Do you always have to be an asshole?

Sorry, I don't swing your way, faggot.- Hide quoted text -

My fourth grader acts more mature than you do.

Senior Member

wrote:
On Feb 13, 12:03*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

He's not ill, is he? Hope not.

Nothing acute that I am aware of, but either way not related to this
issue...

Do you have access to a dictionary?

Do you always have to be an asshole?- Hide quoted text -

It's all he has. Fact is, I think most educated folks here knew what I
meant, Salty is just reacing for something to feel important about..
Like when he said he was BFI...snerk and I bet he is...

wrote in message
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

Was that the e-mail invitation to the month long Carribbean cruise on his
new boat?

HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

Was that the e-mail invitation to the month long Carribbean cruise on his
new boat?

Nothing more than Justhate's attempt to make himself feel important
because he got a phone call and it wasn't from a bill collector.

wrote:
On Feb 13, 12:03*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
Those of you who got his letter last night should check your email
tonight or in the morning, Important update to follow...

Scotty from SmallBoats.com

He's not ill, is he? Hope not.

Nothing acute that I am aware of, but either way not related to this
issue...

Do you have access to a dictionary?

Do you always have to be an asshole?

Sorry, I don't swing your way, faggot.- Hide quoted text -

My fourth grader acts more mature than you do.

I don't swing that way with fourth graders either, Pedo.- Hide quoted text -

Man, you're an idiot. You belong in the company of Don and his lover/
master/clone Harry. A human being can't get any lower than you are,
scumbag.