Default Ride to hell

Just got back from the airport.
My BVI buddy was on a flight out of Washington that was scheduled to arrive
Halifax at 2108 hrs.
When I started out, I had to wipe a skim of ice from the windows...a bad
sign. Talk about pea soup fog......
I was travelling at 80km and sometimes dipping down to 70 and even 60km.
Big trucks whipping by kicking up crap all over my windshield. My eyesight
is getting bad at night in the best conditions, let alone like this.
Oh yeah..that wimpy 'merican pilot circled our airport a few times and then
ran back toHartford, Connecticut.
Now I'll have to go back out tomorrow. If his plane comes in at night, I'll
tell him to jump the airport bus and I'll meet him at a downtown hotel.
Safer for all concerned.

On Feb 11, 9:45*pm, "Don White" wrote:
Just got back from the airport.
My BVI buddy was on a flight out of Washington that was scheduled to arrive
Halifax at 2108 hrs.
When I started out, I had to wipe a skim of ice from the windows...a bad
sign. Talk about pea soup fog......
I was travelling at 80km and sometimes dipping down to 70 and even 60km.
Big trucks whipping by kicking up crap all over my windshield. My eyesight
is getting bad at night in the best conditions, let alone like this.
Oh yeah..that wimpy 'merican pilot circled our airport a few times and then
ran back toHartford, Connecticut.
Now I'll have to go back out tomorrow. *If his plane comes in at night, I'll
tell him to jump the airport bus and I'll meet him at a downtown hotel.
Safer for all concerned.

You're acting more like your lover/master/clone Harry every day.
Please answer the following:

1. How do you know that the pilot was American?
2. By "'merican" did you mean the United States?
3. While the pilot has ultimate control, do you think it was his
decision alone to not land at Halifax?
4. Do you really think that a well trained pilot should put his
passengers, crew, and expensive plane at risk just so some idiot in
Halifax won't call him "whimpy"?
5. Did you fetch your son beer while you were out?
Senior Member

On Feb 12, 8:47*am, wrote:
[...]

Yeah, funny.. He wants the pilot to land, but he's scared to drive to
the Airport a second day... snerk

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was a Canadian Pilot.. Only our
Donnie or Harry would be dumb enough (or dishonest enough) to make a
blind assumption like that.

wrote in message
On Feb 12, 8:47 am, wrote:
[...]

************************************************** ******************************************

Not so much scared, NumbNuts.... as I said, I have trouble seeing while
driving at night... much worse in rainy or foggy weather.
In a light snowstorm..I'd have no problem.

************************************************** *******************************************

Not so much scared, NumbNuts.... as I said, I have trouble seeing while
driving at night... much worse in rainy or foggy weather.
In a light snowstorm..I'd have no problem.- Hide quoted text -

I'm sure the pilot had perfect visibility in the rain, fog and snow,
he was just scared....right, dummy?

wrote in message

On Feb 12, 8:47 am, wrote:

[...]

************************************************** *************************************

Speaking of transportation...how do you ship your 'special crop'?
Air, rail, truck??

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 12, 8:47 am, wrote:
[...]

OK, your eyesight is failing. Was your POS, lame son too drunk to drive
you?

wrote in message
[...]

mmmmm "Did you fetch your son beer while you were out?"
As talented and multi-tasking as I am...that would be difficult even for me.

A Continental flight from Newark landed just before my buddies United
flight.
Just who do you think pilots United Airlines planes...pilots from Iran??

Last night the plane re-fulled in Hartford Conn and then took the passengers
all the way back to Washington.
This morning an early flight to here was cancelled so United offered to send
the passengers to Chicago..... Say what??
Vic changed his route to Boston where he can pickup an Air Canada flight
that will get him here somewhere around 1900 hrs AST

On Feb 12, 9:07*am, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

Really? Too dumb to apply the brakes and park next to the beer store?

A Continental flight from Newark landed just before my buddies United
flight.
Just who do you think pilots United Airlines planes...pilots from Iran??

Um, pilots come from all over, dummy. He could well have been from
just about any country. Do you really think that a global airline such
as United only employes U.S. pilots?????

As for the rest, you either didn't or couldn't answer the questions.
Care to try again?

Took a ride this morning ed General 1 October 13th 05 12:59 PM
Took a ride this morning [email protected] General 0 October 12th 05 09:17 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
Wet Ride Tomorrow Bart Senior ASA 0 November 1st 03 04:01 AM