Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bart Senior

Default Wet Ride Tomorrow

Forecast is: High 72F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.

I'll be going out and making all the guys at the yacht club
who've hauled their boat jealous again this week! Ha!

I packed my Reacher real nice today, so maybe I can carry it
all the way up the river to the club on the way in.

GRIN

Bart

Nice Day for a boat ride Capt. Frank Hopkins General 1 January 28th 04 05:07 AM
WET RIDE TODAY Bart Senior ASA 22 November 1st 03 04:02 AM
Interesting boat ride...... Gould 0738 General 21 October 21st 03 02:00 AM
Today and tomorrow SAIL LOCO ASA 1 October 12th 03 10:18 PM
Holy Wet Ride, Batman The_navigator© ASA 10 August 10th 03 01:32 AM