Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Ride to hell

Just got back from the airport.
My BVI buddy was on a flight out of Washington that was scheduled to arrive
Halifax at 2108 hrs.
When I started out, I had to wipe a skim of ice from the windows...a bad
sign. Talk about pea soup fog......
I was travelling at 80km and sometimes dipping down to 70 and even 60km.
Big trucks whipping by kicking up crap all over my windshield. My eyesight
is getting bad at night in the best conditions, let alone like this.
Oh yeah..that wimpy 'merican pilot circled our airport a few times and then
ran back toHartford, Connecticut.
Now I'll have to go back out tomorrow. If his plane comes in at night, I'll
tell him to jump the airport bus and I'll meet him at a downtown hotel.
Safer for all concerned.

Took a ride this morning ed General 1 October 13th 05 12:59 PM
Took a ride this morning [email protected] General 0 October 12th 05 09:17 PM
Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
Wet Ride Tomorrow Bart Senior ASA 0 November 1st 03 04:01 AM