Tim Tim is offline

Default Today is a great day!

For my family, it is.

I jsut got off the phone with my son and his wife (Filipino) goes to
take her test and interview to recieve her U.S. Citizinship!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Odd, her oath comes later (?)

I'm a happy pappy!

On Feb 11, 10:44*am, Tim wrote:
For my family, it is.

I jsut got off the phone with my son and his *wife (Filipino) goes to
take her test and interview to recieve her U.S. Citizinship!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Odd, her oath comes later (?)

I'm a happy pappy!

Congrats to you and your family!

"Tim" wrote in message
For my family, it is.

I jsut got off the phone with my son and his wife (Filipino) goes to
take her test and interview to recieve her U.S. Citizinship!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Odd, her oath comes later (?)

So did Obama's.

Congrats to your DIL.

Eisboch

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:44:38 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

For my family, it is.

I jsut got off the phone with my son and his wife (Filipino) goes to
take her test and interview to recieve her U.S. Citizinship!

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Odd, her oath comes later (?)

I'm a happy pappy!

Pass on my congratulations!

wrote:

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Good on her. Congratulations are in order.

--

"Aim well, shoot fast then scram"

Henri Cartier-Bresson

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Good on her. *Congratulations are in order.

--

"Aim well, shoot fast then scram"

Henri Cartier-Bresson

Hey thanks guys!

I just now got off the phone with my son. she has now passed all her
official citizenship requirements.

All that's left now is the swearing of oath ceremony and that will
take place in probably a couple months.

But at the moment she is now 99.999% US!

5 years going, and well worth it.

God Bless her!
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Good on her. *Congratulations are in order.

--

"Aim well, shoot fast then scram"

Henri Cartier-Bresson

Hey thanks guys!

I just now got off the phone with my son. she has now passed all her
official citizenship requirements.

All that's left now is the swearing of oath ceremony and that will
take place in probably a couple months.

But at the moment she is now 99.999% US!

5 years going, and well worth it.

God Bless her!

Her Oath will be taking place in a couple months in Nashville TN. It
will be right at the start of the farming season here, and I'll be
getting really busy, but So WHAT!

The wife and I will be there, and wouldn't miss it for the world.
Aftetr all, there's a lot more important things in life than shucking
diodes and pressing bushings!

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 13:18:50 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Her Oath will be taking place in a couple months in Nashville TN. It
will be right at the start of the farming season here, and I'll be
getting really busy, but So WHAT!

The wife and I will be there, and wouldn't miss it for the world.
Aftetr all, there's a lot more important things in life than shucking
diodes and pressing bushings!

You raise diodes and bushings on your farm? I had no idea that
agricultural technology had advanced that much. :-)

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 11, 4:29*pm, Zombie of Woodstock wrote:

You raise diodes and bushings on your farm? * I had no idea that
agricultural technology had advanced that much. * :-)

Nothing like fresh picked diodes and bushings straight off the farm.

--

"I intend to live forever. So far, so good."

Steven Wright

Well, it sure beats sitting in the corner of a dark room and reloading
12g. shotgun shells with bits of concrete.