Tim Tim is offline

Default Today is a great day!

On Feb 11, 3:14*pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 11, 3:04*pm, Zombie of Woodstock wrote:

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 07:44:38 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

After today she should be an official United States Citizen

Good on her. *Congratulations are in order.

--

"Aim well, shoot fast then scram"

Henri Cartier-Bresson

Hey thanks guys!

I just now got off the phone with my son. she has now passed all her
official citizenship requirements.

All that's left now is the swearing of oath ceremony and that will
take place in probably a couple months.

But at the moment she is now 99.999% US!

5 years going, and well worth it.

God Bless her!

Her Oath will be taking place in a couple months in Nashville TN. It
will be right at the start of the farming season here, and I'll be
getting really busy, but So WHAT!

The wife and I will be there, and wouldn't miss it for the world.
Aftetr all, there's a lot more important things in life than shucking
diodes and pressing bushings!