Senior Member

Default Bush admin. overpaid banks in HIS bailout.

On Feb 6, 9:57*pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:07:26 -0800 (PST), wrote:
I've noticed that every conservative here has been ****ting on Obama's
plans, but none have said much about Bush's Bailout.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...out.Oversight/

Bush is old news. Besides, the Democrat congress is to blame for that.

Really, I guess it's the Presidents duty to do the math and write the
bills... Oh wait, if I remember my preschool lessons, it's the
congress that does that, the POTUS just signs them...

wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:57 pm, John H wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:07:26 -0800 (PST), wrote:
I've noticed that every conservative here has been ****ting on Obama's
plans, but none have said much about Bush's Bailout.
http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...out.Oversight/
Bush is old news. Besides, the Democrat congress is to blame for that.

Really, I guess it's the Presidents duty to do the math and write the
bills... Oh wait, if I remember my preschool lessons, it's the
congress that does that, the POTUS just signs them...

Read the law. The money went directly to Paulson, the Sec. of Treas.
Bush had no authority over the TARP I money.

Senior Member

On Feb 6, 2:09*pm, wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:44*am, wrote:

On Feb 6, 9:07*am, wrote:

I've noticed that every conservative here has been ****ting on Obama's
plans, but none have said much about Bush's Bailout.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...out.Oversight/

Well, the dems supported it because it bailed out big business and the
banking system and although they are not moving much, they are still
up and running. This new bill is nothing but a punchlist of pet
projects the left has been sitting on for a decade. The "bailout or
stimulous" is virutally non-existant. Obama has already failed
miserably as a leader, he is letting Nancy Peosi and her ilk run the
country into a deep hole...

Keyword "projects". At least with this bill we are going to get
infrastructure, etc. out of it, as opposed to, say, just handing big
banks a check, and usually a check that was more than they were
supposed to get! It amazes me how you all can try to spin ANYTHING so
that Republican = good, Democat = bad. Just remember, when this
stimulus works, there was NO House Republican that voted for it. Just
remember that. Thankfully, some in the Senate are taking their
blinders off and realizing something has to be done. The more the
right delays, the worse it's getting.

Actually, the stock market is picking up a tick or three while the
repubs are keeping this abomination from going through...

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 21:02:13 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Feb 6, 2:09*pm, wrote:
On Feb 6, 9:44*am, wrote:

On Feb 6, 9:07*am, wrote:

[...]

I'd be in a much better mood if it would pick up a couple hundred
about thirty days in a row.

John H wrote:
On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:07:26 -0800 (PST), wrote:

I've noticed that every conservative here has been ****ting on Obama's
plans, but none have said much about Bush's Bailout.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news...out.Oversight/

Bush is old news. Besides, the Democrat congress is to blame for that.

Besides the money went directly to Paulson. Bush had no authority over
the TARP I money.

Bush Bailout Cliff General 64 November 19th 08 10:57 PM
snerk Bush Admin: 935 Lies about Security Threats hk General 29 January 24th 08 10:14 PM