HK HK is offline

Default For red-blooded males, not conservative republicans

http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...-mood-for-love

On Feb 5, 9:38*pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...

Is that the doctor-doctor? You've said she was much younger.

On Feb 5, 7:38*pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...

Conservative men don't need the internet for sex. We can get it on our
own! HK, we know you don't get it in the rest home unless...

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

On Feb 5, 10:58 pm, HK wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:38 pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...

Conservative men don't need the internet for sex. We can get it on our
own! HK, we know you don't get it in the rest home unless...

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Whoooooosh.

My thanks to HK for posting that, a nice start to the day.

Frogwatch wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:58 pm, HK wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:38 pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...
Conservative men don't need the internet for sex. We can get it on our
own! HK, we know you don't get it in the rest home unless...
Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Whoooooosh.

My thanks to HK for posting that, a nice start to the day.

And an inappropriate response! His narcissism forces him to ignore or
deflect posts like that.