BoatBanter.com

-   -   For red-blooded males, not conservative republicans (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/102311-red-blooded-males-not-conservative-republicans.html)

HK February 6th 09 03:38 AM

For red-blooded males, not conservative republicans

http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...-mood-for-love

GC Boater February 6th 09 03:43 AM

For red-blooded males, not conservative republicans

On Feb 5, 9:38*pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...

Is that the doctor-doctor? You've said she was much younger.

FishWisher February 6th 09 03:56 AM

On Feb 5, 7:38*pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...

Conservative men don't need the internet for sex. We can get it on our
own! HK, we know you don't get it in the rest home unless...

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Frogwatch[_2_] February 6th 09 03:33 PM

On Feb 5, 10:58 pm, HK wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:38 pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...

Conservative men don't need the internet for sex. We can get it on our
own! HK, we know you don't get it in the rest home unless...

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Whoooooosh.

My thanks to HK for posting that, a nice start to the day.

D K[_6_] February 7th 09 01:46 AM

Frogwatch wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:58 pm, HK wrote:
FishWisher wrote:
On Feb 5, 7:38 pm, HK wrote:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/8103/super...orias-secret-i...
Conservative men don't need the internet for sex. We can get it on our
own! HK, we know you don't get it in the rest home unless...
Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Whoooooosh.

My thanks to HK for posting that, a nice start to the day.

And an inappropriate response! His narcissism forces him to ignore or
deflect posts like that.