Default Update: Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus

The species Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus has been spotted
recently in Northern Maryland. The species’ parrot-like ability to
mimic human sounds has attracted the attention of both amateur birders
and scientists.

In the latest sighting, the bird was observed in the parking lot or a
busy restaurant near Deale, MD. According to restaurant patrons,
between savaging for scraps near the restaurant’s dumpster, the bird
would repeatedly scream “My wife is a doctor-doctor”.

The restaurant’s owner, Wizard von Woodstock, when interviewed by the
local daily, said he was “baffled” by the apparition. “It was really
strange,” he told reporters. “I called the Deale Animal Control
Office, but when they drove into the parking lot, the bird fled.”

Local authorities are asking the public to call if they spot the
creature again. “It’s really an ugly assed bird,” said Melvin
Mugwamp, local animal control officer. “And it’s screeching of those
repetitive phrases in a human-like voice makes no sense at all.”

The Canadian based organization, Society to Unite People in Dullness
(S.T.U.P.I.D.) has opposed research study of the species. A call to
S.T.U.P.I.D.’s president, Don Whitewash, for comment on this latest
sighting was not immediately returned.

Story developing. Updates as warranted.

Same old **** as before...what a turd.

On Feb 5, 10:27*pm, wrote:
[...]

Same old **** as before...what a turd.- Hide quoted text -

This is fun watching you be Harry's private peter puffer.....

On Feb 6, 8:53*am, wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:27*pm, wrote:

[...]

This is fun watching you be Harry's private peter puffer.....- Hide quoted text -

As fun as it is to watch you smoke Loogys pole, bitch?

On Feb 6, 8:53*am, wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:27*pm, wrote:

[...]

As fun as it is to watch you smoke Justhates pole, bitch? There you go
again, making reference to Homosexual activities... Coming out, are
we?
I thought that was what Atlanta was all about..... Queers like you,
making reference to little boys, and pole smoking...lol.
How many cocks CAN you fit in that big mouth of yours.... Four or
more, I'll bet.
Loogy, out on Lake Lanier, smoking some guys pole....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Loogys favourite Chinese dish... " Cream of Sum Yung Guy ".
LMAO !!!!!!!

On Feb 6, 3:56*pm, wrote:
On Feb 6, 8:53*am, wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:27*pm, wrote:

[...]

LMAO !!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Hey SlamBam, just for the record, is it your position that Harry
Krause is a truthful person?

On Feb 6, 6:05*pm, GC Boater wrote:
On Feb 6, 3:56*pm, wrote:

On Feb 6, 8:53*am, wrote:

On Feb 5, 10:27*pm, wrote:

[...]

Krause is a truthful person?- Hide quoted text -

I cant reply....to a sock-puppet
HK HK is offline

On Feb 6, 3:56 pm, wrote:

On Feb 6, 8:53 am, wrote:
On Feb 5, 10:27 pm, wrote:
[...]

It's probably the sock puppet who used to post here as CaMcDonald. This
one is as stupid as that one, and with the same hangups, apparently.
Both are in my bozo bin.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:07:34 -0800 (PST), GC Boater
wrote:

[...]

That must have been the Happy Harbor Inn. Great place for breakfast,
expecially if you're into biscuits and sausage gravy, or other health
foods!