Default Krausii Liesallthetime Marylandus

Is this a protected species? Is it migratory?

Does going fifty miles to float in a river make it an aquatic bird? Does it
have webbed feet? Or does it just spin webs as it practices to deceive?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

On Nov 17, 6:56*am, JohnH wrote:
Is this a protected species? Is it migratory?

Does going fifty miles to float in a river make it an aquatic bird? Does it
have webbed feet? Or does it just spin webs as it practices to deceive?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

I looked it up in Peterson's Field Guide. It says the bird is a dull
gray and brown with a large beak, a most unattractive species, prone
to erratic behavior and puffing of feathers.

On Nov 17, 8:37*am, JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 05:34:45 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Nov 17, 6:56*am, JohnH wrote:
Is this a protected species? Is it migratory?

Does going fifty miles to float in a river make it an aquatic bird? Does it
have webbed feet? Or does it just spin webs as it practices to deceive?
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

I looked it up in Peterson's Field Guide. *It says the bird is a dull
gray and brown with a large beak, a most unattractive species, prone
to erratic behavior and puffing of feathers.

Webbed feet? Is it related to the chicken, i.e.,'cowardly'?

I know it has pudgy little claws.
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"

My birding group thinks it lacks the strength and means to go very
far, so we assume the species is not migratory and is localized to the
State of Maryland. Except of course when a member of the species
parasitically hitches a ride on the back of another bird to, say ...
California. The species is known for trying to attract attention to
itself, but yes, like a chicken, runs for cover and also engages in
camaflage when it senses confrontation.

"GC Boater" wrote in message

My birding group thinks it lacks the strength and means to go very
far, so we assume the species is not migratory and is localized to the
State of Maryland. Except of course when a member of the species
parasitically hitches a ride on the back of another bird to, say ...
California. The species is known for trying to attract attention to
itself, but yes, like a chicken, runs for cover and also engages in
camaflage when it senses confrontation.

------------------------------

This is funny as hell. Betcha even Harry is laughing.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

My birding group thinks it lacks the strength and means to go very
far, so we assume the species is not migratory and is localized to the
State of Maryland. Except of course when a member of the species
parasitically hitches a ride on the back of another bird to, say ...
California. The species is known for trying to attract attention to
itself, but yes, like a chicken, runs for cover and also engages in
camaflage when it senses confrontation.

------------------------------

This is funny as hell. Betcha even Harry is laughing.

Eisboch

I don't laugh at the juvenile humor of the stupidschitts, but I do laugh
at them from time to time. It's sort of fascinating that so many of the
stupidschitts here are obsessed with me, especially the "anonymous"
stupidschitts with the yellow streaks down their spines, eh?
Jim Jim is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"GC Boater" wrote in message

My birding group thinks it lacks the strength and means to go very
far, so we assume the species is not migratory and is localized to the
State of Maryland. Except of course when a member of the species
parasitically hitches a ride on the back of another bird to, say ...
California. The species is known for trying to attract attention to
itself, but yes, like a chicken, runs for cover and also engages in
camaflage when it senses confrontation.

This is funny as hell. Betcha even Harry is laughing.

Eisboch

If he isn't laughing, he doesn't have any sense of humor.

This new poster is too funny. I'll give him a 10 for style, grace, and
execution. And when Harry parrys, it is usually only a weak thrust. This
makes the attack even funnier.

Too bad Reggie isn't here. ;-) He'd get a big kick out of it.