Default I made my point

Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. However,
I could start right up again............

On Feb 2, 10:49*am, Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. *However,
I could start right up again............

Why not start up, and run off a cliff...do us all a favour.
HK HK is offline

Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. However,
I could start right up again............

Your point? That regarding politics, you are less knowledgeable than,
say, Just Hate or Loogy? We already knew that.

On Feb 2, 11:05 am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. However,
I could start right up again............

Your point? That regarding politics, you are less knowledgeable than,
say, Just Hate or Loogy? We already knew that.

Yeah, well, Nya, nya, nya
Senior Member

On Feb 2, 11:05*am, HK wrote:
Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. *However,
I could start right up again............

Your point? That regarding politics, you are less knowledgeable than,
say, Just Hate or Loogy? We already knew that.

You have never posted anything that would suggest you know any more
than anybody else.. in fact, most of your posts show just how closed
minded and uninformed you actually are... Problem is with you, it's
intentional.. pffftttt

On Feb 2, 11:48*am, wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:05*am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. *However,
I could start right up again............

Your point? That regarding politics, you are less knowledgeable than,
say, Just Hate or Loogy? We already knew that.

You have never posted anything that would suggest you know any more
than anybody else.. in fact, most of your posts show just how closed
minded and uninformed you actually are... Problem is with you, it's
intentional.. pffftttt

How could that fat nasty slob know anything about what *I* know about
politics? The asshole doesn't know me, he's never carried on a
conversation with me, he knows nothing about me. Man, that disgusting
pig sure thinks he's something, too bad everyone else knows he's
nothing but a fat, worn out, lying piece of ****.

On Feb 2, 12:00 pm, wrote:
On Feb 2, 11:48 am, wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:05 am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. However,
I could start right up again............

Your point? That regarding politics, you are less knowledgeable than,
say, Just Hate or Loogy? We already knew that.

You have never posted anything that would suggest you know any more
than anybody else.. in fact, most of your posts show just how closed
minded and uninformed you actually are... Problem is with you, it's
intentional.. pffftttt

How could that fat nasty slob know anything about what *I* know about
politics? The asshole doesn't know me, he's never carried on a
conversation with me, he knows nothing about me. Man, that disgusting
pig sure thinks he's something, too bad everyone else knows he's
nothing but a fat, worn out, lying piece of ****.

You're worried about somebody who thinks Caroline Kennedy is
intelligent?
Senior Member

On Feb 2, 12:27*pm, Frogwatch wrote:
On Feb 2, 12:00 pm, wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:48 am, wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:05 am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
Politics bores me after a while and I think I made my point. *However,
I could start right up again............

Your point? That regarding politics, you are less knowledgeable than,
say, Just Hate or Loogy? We already knew that.

You have never posted anything that would suggest you know any more
than anybody else.. in fact, most of your posts show just how closed
minded and uninformed you actually are... Problem is with you, it's
intentional.. pffftttt

How could that fat nasty slob know anything about what *I* know about
politics? The asshole doesn't know me, he's never carried on a
conversation with me, he knows nothing about me. Man, that disgusting
pig sure thinks he's something, too bad everyone else knows he's
nothing but a fat, worn out, lying piece of ****.

You're worried about somebody who thinks Caroline Kennedy is
intelligent?- Hide quoted text -

LOL... He's got a good point Loogie!

On Feb 2, 12:00 pm, wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:48 am, wrote:

On Feb 2, 11:05 am, HK wrote:

Frogwatch wrote:
[...]

Good point!!!

OT - Katy made an excellent point. Wilbur Hubbard ASA 1 April 7th 07 04:30 PM
U'd like tio point out... katy ASA 14 June 1st 06 03:58 AM
at some point, Don White General 1 February 6th 06 03:02 AM
Horvath has made his point. Capt. Neal® ASA 18 March 30th 05 12:54 PM
buoy versus point-to-point racing Dave General 5 June 20th 04 04:29 PM