Default The problem with Government Schools

This is amazing, how can anyone be so stupid.

http://media.putfile.com/Verizon-Bad-Math

--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in message
This is amazing, how can anyone be so stupid.

http://media.putfile.com/Verizon-Bad-Math

--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

That was great. I admire his patience.

I checked around to find out what the final outcome was.
First, Verizon offered to split the difference and deduct 36 bucks off the
bill.
The customer, obviously now on a mission, rejected that still politely
trying to explain
that Verizon was quoting the rate mistakenly.

That was followed up by Verizon deducting the entire amount from his bill,
followed up by a letter from some executive level email thanking the guy for
pointing out the error in the way Verizon was quoting the rate and
indicating that it would be changed from "cents" to "dollars".

The last entry I found was a report that Verizon was still advertising the
rate at the original price that caused all the confusion in the first place.
This all took place back in 2006, so maybe it has been corrected by now.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Online they have it listed as $0.002 so it does look like it is
corrected. I couldn't figure out if they were as stupid as they
appeared, or just did not want to hear about a mistake. I did like the
comment about the bill was done by a computer so it had to be correct.

sailing schools jlrogers[_2_] Cruising 3 September 25th 07 12:50 PM
ASA vs US Sailing schools Matt Majka ASA 4 July 25th 07 03:08 AM
Schools not that good! Bob Crantz ASA 8 April 25th 07 02:09 AM
Annapolis Schools etc. Michael ASA 1 August 26th 04 04:39 AM