Default Romeo Rose Pimps the Ho's with his guitar Juliet!~

On Jan 29, 11:00*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 29, 10:30 am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:55:23 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 28, 11:46 pm, romeorose200 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5c5M2VB7us
Romeo Rosewww.romeorose.comwww.romeorose.netwww.romeoros e.orgwww.youtube.com/ro...
To anyone in this group that might encourage this guy, don't! He
thrives on negative attention, trust me, I have seen him invade other
groups. Just plonk him, trust me...
Isn't he someone Harry drug over to get more attention?
--
John H

* *The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson. *

More likely to get at Loogie after Loog noted his "guitar hero" was
SRV.. Fits WAFA's MO to a tee... Whatever you do, don't address the
guy, he thrives on it and is as bad as WAFA when he doesn't get the
attention he seeks...

Get at loogy? I don't give a schitt about loogy, you, or the rest of the
turds in here. If you were all hit by a truck, the only thing I would
notice is a cleaner atmosphere in here.- Hide quoted text -

Then ****ing leave, you low life piece of ****. You can't live without
the attention, can you, you narcissistic fat pig?