Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Media Bias? Obama knows

From an article in today's Washington Post (http://tinyurl.com/ag83m9 ):

"Obama was amiable, if not malleable. "Feel free to whack me over the head,
because I probably will not compromise on that part," he told Rep. Dave
Camp (R-Mich.) when challenged on the composition of tax cuts. Obama said
he would risk the heat: "I will watch you on Fox News and feel bad about
myself."

Interesting how BO says 'Fox News' instead of 'the news', knowing full well
that only Fox has the integrity to present both sides of the news.

--
John H

* The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson. *

Media Bias? redbard ASA 0 September 8th 08 02:56 PM
Media Bias on the war Mule General 23 December 16th 05 10:40 PM
OT - More examples of a bias media Mule General 1 December 13th 05 11:03 PM
OT--Another example of bias in the media NOYB General 7 March 15th 05 10:25 PM