Default Abandoned Russian Polar Nuclear Lighthouses

On Jan 21, 8:07*am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
.. .

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone will
be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands. Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

John, your diaper needs changing.

Have you ever notice that liberals (excluding Loogy, of course) must resort
to insults or name-calling to justify their position.

Thank you, John!

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:17:45 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

What makes you think there was any?

Casady

wrote:

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

What makes you think there was any?

Casady

It was stated they were nuclear powered lighthouses.

wrote:

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

What makes you think there was any?

Casady

It was stated they were nuclear powered lighthouses.

My watch has nuclear lighting. No fission though.

wrote:

. ..
wrote:

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

What makes you think there was any?

Casady

It was stated they were nuclear powered lighthouses.

My watch has nuclear lighting. No fission though.

Casady

Looked like small power plants from the pics.

Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 21, 6:37*am, John H wrote:
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 21:17:45 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 16:04:21 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Jan 20, 5:10 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
http://englishrussia.com/?p=2198#

Very, very interesting. *Cool but sad at the same time.

It is. *The amazing thing is that the technology is available today -
Toshiba now makes a small nuke about the size of an air conditioning
unit that will last for 25 years unattended.

They could rebuild that system easily.

Probably won't though.

--

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."

W.C. Fields

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone will be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands. Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

*A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. *

Sodie- pop is the answer!

I'll donate a guitar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAgh86j5alI
Tim Tim is offline

On Jan 21, 8:03*am, John H wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:37:23 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:12:56 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:55:53 -0500, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
om...

The scary part is where did the fissonable material go?

Makes no difference. Now that we have a liberal president, everyone
will
be
nice to us because we'll sit down and talk while holding hands.
Therefore
there is no threat.
--
John H

John, your diaper needs changing.

Have you ever notice that liberals (excluding Loogy, of course) must
resort
to insults or name-calling to justify their position.

Does it enhance your 'argument'? Does it improve your self-esteem?
--
John H

It was more fun than pointing out the unbelievable stupidity of what you
said, and reminding you to stop listening to whoever feeds you the pablum
you regurgitate here.

But you didn't answer the questions.

You responded with more insults. Does it enhance your self-esteem to do
so?

Do you agree that is the liberal methodology?
--
John H

Prove that Obama will be any gentler with our enemies than Bush and Rice
were.

Do it right now, using quotes only from Obama's own words. No editorials, no
blogs, no news articles, no 3rd party analyses.

Close enough:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQx45ro_PT8

"During my first term in office" Pretty sure of himself.

Russian Bikini babes great Russian Navy... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 16 August 25th 08 01:33 PM
'Polar' Boats? hk General 5 August 24th 08 10:12 PM
Working Lighthouses in The Netherlands- ! Lighthouses in The Netherlands.txt (1/1) Bouler Tall Ship Photos 1 April 27th 08 03:55 PM
Polar Boats... Shortwave Sportfishing General 0 January 6th 04 01:23 PM
Polar 23' CC..Any Thoughts? Alex Moore Cruising 2 September 27th 03 05:12 PM